Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I will revolt against democracy

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
We need to do something about this shitty situation. I can't believe we men let ourselves be suppressed by the Jews and faggots like that.

I have made threads before but none of y'all pussies wants to do anything against it because "muh FBI" or whatever

Fine. I will join another organization with my beliefs and help revolt.

Democracy is fake. It's really just international oligarchy.

Democracy is useless when most influenced and corrupted by the very elites wishing to push an agenda of further hypergamy, emasculation of males, corporate enrichment, and discriminatory treatment towards sub 5 males as generally, all ultimately for further power; though I would prefer this semblance of the citizen's vote counting over some globohomo-ran dictatorship, considering we at least aren't directly being killed for our wrongthink... :feelswhat:

A revolution by a group that doesn't literally number in the tens of thousands is a pipe dream, for now, until societal norms continue to degrade; look at the thing in Germany just now. :feelsjuice: