Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I will reach 90 days of nofap to see if its all bullshit (it is)

zombie

zombie

Rotting until I am actually dead
-
Last time I got to little over 50 days, I was cheating by edging and eventually fucked up and ended up cumming.

My record is 76 days.

The only difference I noticed is how horny I was and how obsessed with sex I became (thinking mostly about hookers) I could barely function, I can't say it was healthy but it was fun in a weird way.

But I want to have a clean 90 days streak so I can laugh at nofappers who got to 10 days max and claim nofap changes everything in your life. JFL at these morons.

Anyway, wish me luck boyos.

:feelskek:

NoFap is working .
Im also on the road to 90 days so i can become a being of pure sexual energy .

NoFap is bullshit. I made it to 75 days once and had little to no changes. But good luck anyway. You should get to see it for yourself.

Nofap is cope

I did it for 47 days. Some days were good , some bad. I was in hs which makes it much more difficult

even if you haven't wanked in ages, you'll still get nocturnal emissions... so whats the point? I'd sooner enjoy 10-15 minutes of pron than wake up in the morning stuck to my sheets

even if you haven't wanked in ages, you'll still get nocturnal emissions... so whats the point? I'd sooner enjoy 10-15 minutes of pron than wake up in the morning stuck to my sheets

I never had one single nocturnal emission in my life, even while in nofap, and I am almost in my 30s

I also can't cum using only my hands, I have to hump something like my couch to do it and I need a lot of pressure lol trust me I am not easy to "relapse" unless I truly want to

cant do it personally