Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I will racemix, I'm done with noodlewhores

BreezyHills

BreezyHills

I want to clap some PAWG CHEEKS
★★★
I used to be against racemixing but I've changed my views on this. I am no longer loyal to noodlewhores. They are either mindless workaholics or fuck curries/mayos.

They have been rejecting me for long enough. I want a piece of White, Arabic, African or Jewish pussy, noodlewhores can go to hell.

Only males are cucked enough to be “race loyal”. Foids are loyal only to Chads. Males are forever cucked

Not sure where asian men can geomaxx too

the problem is that a ricecel's best bet is a noodlewhore. u can't talk like ur a mayocel

Are you saying I used to be cucked?
In a way, since you are choosing to be loyal while the women are enjoying having sex with other men without that kind of limitation on them.

In a way, since you are choosing to be loyal while the women are enjoying having sex with other men without that kind of limitation on them.
I agree, there are a lot of noodlewhores fucking curries here, it's hopeless, they can all go to hell.

I have been rejected 8 times by now, by noodlewhores.
then you'll be rejected 80 times by blacks, 800 times by arabs, 8000 times by whites, etc.

then you'll be rejected 80 times by blacks, 800 times by arabs, 8000 times by whites, etc.
There are foids out there who are interested in Asian culture, I could nichemaxx.

And I've gotten better treatment from niggeresses and whitoids from the limited encounters I have had with them compared to noodlewhores my age so it could work out for me.

There are foids out there who are interested in Asian culture, I could nichemaxx.

And I've gotten better treatment from niggeresses and whitoids from the limited encounters I have had with them compared to noodlewhores my age so it could work out for me.
ur coping unbelievably hard. nichemaxxing is for 6/10+. why the hell would a white becky pick you when she could easily get a changlite?

ur coping unbelievably hard. nichemaxxing is for 6/10+. why the hell would a white becky pick you when she could easily get a changlite?
I don't know, but the decision lies with the Becky involved not you or me.

kpopmax and get some nafri pussy

beyond brutal how an asian bros only option is to kpopmaxx

Ogre, I can't kpopmaxx.

Noodlewhores aren't even loyal to ricecels to begin with. Don't bother reciprocating on the basis of mutually shared loyalty

Are you saying I used to be cucked?
Yes tell that to @To koniec . @To koniec stop coping, geo maxx to Russia. Poles have Highest SMV in Russia. You are basically cucking yourself if you don't do it :feelsugh:

Last edited:
>racemixing
>based

pick one

Not like you ever had a choice in who you date

Idk where you live but here in CA, anywhere from 60-75+ percent of noodlewhores dont want us and thats still a much better chance than going for non-asian whores.

anywhere from 92-99.5+ percent of non-asian foids dont want us. unless youre ok with dating the absolute bottom of the barrel landwhale non-asian foids.

as for me I don't want a landwhale non-asian foid as I'd rather get some slim 5'4 poor southeast asian noodlewhore

Last edited: