Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will probably fail high school because of medication

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
they mess my brain and my memory I can barely think and they EXPECT ME TO DO GOOD AT SC HOOL

im sorry to hear that man

im failing most of my classes at university because im suicidal 24/7 and im autistic and stay in my room instead of going to classes

highschool? babies.is

they mess my brain and my memory I can barely think and they EXPECT ME TO DO GOOD AT SC HOOL
It would be funny if you did better than other Students though.

ADHD drugs fucked up my appetite

Would a lower dose help? Get plenty of sleep and drink only water.

im failing most of my classes at university because im suicidal 24/7 and im autistic and stay in my room instead of going to classes
This is not good. Can you take a year off to rest and recover?

Can you swap to an easier degree like business admin or social studies or journalism?

This is not good. Can you take a year off to rest and recover?

Can you swap to an easier degree like business admin or social studies or journalism?
theyre letting me reappear for the exams for some of these classes and i will be allowed to stay provided i pass

and no i cant take an year off

thanks for the concern though!

theyre letting me reappear for the exams for some of these classes and i will be allowed to stay provided i pass

and no i cant take an year off

thanks for the concern though!
Remember the basics - plenty quality sleep (eye mask and bose noise cancelling headphones), water, go for a walk in fresh air, simple hot food.

I am from sweden
In Sweden, don’t they offer you the option to take some sort of test that gives those that do not complete high school a certificate equivalent for a high school diploma?

highschool? Wtf are you doing here

brutal. and we are still expected to do well even while dealing with this.