Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I WILL play Elden Ring and I WILL finish it and I WILL enjoy it.

Pikacel

Pikacel

Captain
★★
I dropped this game because it was tedious and boring despite hype preordering it jfl. But I’m sick of seeing people praise this game and build cool looking characters etc while I’m left out having barely gotten past Godrick. Enough is enough. I have to make this game my bitch. I can’t lose to boredom. I have to enjoy it, beat all the bosses and even replay NG+. No EXCUSES

I don't particularly enjoy harder games, though I liked Hollow Knight when it first released; my PC probably couldn't handle Elden Ring. :feelskek:

You WILL eat the bugs. You WILL live in a pod. And you WILL like it

I don't particularly enjoy harder games, though I liked Hollow Knight when it first released; my PC probably couldn't handle Elden Ring. :feelskek:
Game is too hard but I can’t kneel. I have to play it and win.

I will be more OPEN-minded this time and treat ER like it’s own thing. Ofc it won’t compare to Bloodborne that’s water. But it can still be a kino game in it’s own way

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back