Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I will not vote for Ron DeSantis

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
The Republican Party is being torn between Donald Trump, and Ron DeSantis - which means Bidentards will be united against the right. Ron DeSantis should not have run until 2028, after Trump finishes his last term. Joey is old and senile, the right must vote for Donald Trump.

Look at President Trump - the kikecine and having Jews in his family has sucked the life force and mana out of him:

View: https://youtu.be/mwiEgjQ1M-4

The Republican Party is being torn between Donald Trump, and Ron DeSantis - which means Bidentards will be united against the right. Ron DeSantis should not have run until 2028, after Trump finishes his last term. Joey is old and senile, the right must vote for Donald Trump.

Look at President Trump - the kikecine and having Jews in his family has sucked the life force and mana out of him:

View: https://youtu.be/mwiEgjQ1M-4

I would also rather vote for Trump. He needs to win in 2024.

If Trump does not win the presidential election, it is game over for America.

Mammon watch over Trump and me, please. :feelsmage:

Don't care + doesnt matter + its over anyway

Vote for more autismbux.

Who, aren't they all kikes anyways

If Trump does not win the presidential election, it is game over for America.

Trump passed more gun control laws than obama. He also has kikes in his family and worships jews.

Desantis has military experience and is much sharper than Trump. Desantis is more likely to do something about illegal immigration and other issues.

I was a huge trump supporter but im voting for desantis this time. Id still love for trump to win tbh but I dont think he has a chance. Hes been censored by every media/social media company and has the entire government against him. If he wins the primaries there is a good chance we’ll end up with another democrat president.
:feelsree:

The Jew-run media loves the Ukraine war machine, drones are attacking Moscow. Of course Jewkraine is behind the drone attacks, it sure wasn’t Canada.

View: https://youtu.be/c7z3yV5NiSQ

holy shit trump looks old. it's over for him. does desantis have jews in his family and did he take the vaccine? this will determine who i vote for.

Trump was a piece of shit jackass who deliberately lied to the people about building a wall to protect our country and he was the most pro Israel president we've ever had I really want a governmental breakdown at least in A socially liberal government they will legalize prostitution and I can also collect welfare so why not, do not be cucked by the cuckservatives!

I like desantis much more than trump. Desantis is conservative, sensible, and level headed.

I'd vote for tucker carlson if he ran.

For me its either Desantis or Yang.