Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will not violate

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
@knajjd, after i received ban i read rules and i promise I WILL NOT VIOLATE again.
I am beginner in this forum, give me second chance, i will not fail.

no. fuck off to lookism or something and get violated, you self important douche.

Im suprised he even bothered with an appeal, he really was a complete moron.

@angrycurrycel do you think he should have got banned

Is this going to turn into some inside joke within the forums?

didn't he send a photo of himself? Thats why hes banned right?

please I WILL NOT VIOLATE again, I read the rules with my above the average intelligence!!!

actually he has above the average intelligence, clearly someone who can't read the rules is a very smart person.
he broke at least 3 rules: bragging, selfie, asking for a rating. what a complete retard

Bragging and admitting to being a fakecel.
actually he has above the average intelligence, clearly someone who can't read the rules is a very smart person.
he broke at least 3 rules: bragging, selfie, asking for a rating. what a complete retard
He is so retarded I wonder if his story was even real. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

lmao he must've though he was on a different forum or something

someone show me his selfie i wanna see

He got banned for bragging or thats what I heard of at least.

Yes, and he posted even a damned selfie. It's good the mods acted quickly, that dude was also risking to get doxed. It's over for selfiecels ded srs.

someone show me his selfie i wanna see

Sadness how they can't larp in peace.

Can the mods resurrect his thread an maybe lock it to preserve it for posterity?

Cuyen

You received a 10% warning by knajjd for being gay

You can read the rules here:
Rules, Terminology, and FAQ. | Incels - Involuntary Celibacy Discussion
Rules and Terminology Users Incel (Allowed): Person who desires, but is unable, to be in a romantic relationship. Blackpilled (Conditional): Person who is not currently incel, but agrees to respect the views portrayed on the forum. Female (Not Allowed): Banned on sight, no exceptions. Rules...
incels.is
incels.is

Note:
Warnings are added to your personal file. A high enough total warning level (60% - 90%) will mean a temporary ban, while 100% will mean a permanent ban.

If you have any question, feel free to reply to this PM.

Is this going to turn into some inside joke within the forums?
It’s better than most of the forced memes still floating around here

What happened? I missed it.
a man with "above the average intelligence" who also has "190cm height and 70kg weight" was a total volcel, and had rejected 9 foids. he then claimed to be an incel, while bragging about rejecting those 9 foids. he also posted a selfie, and asked the incel community to rate his face. he got banned, and rightfully so.

It's more bragging than I remembered, it's mega bragging. Nine foids, lol. Definitely not incel at all.

Not with this appearance. It has to be a lie.

a man with "above the average intelligence" who also has "190cm height and 70kg weight" was a total volcel, and had rejected 9 foids. he then claimed to be an incel, while bragging about rejecting those 9 foids. he also posted a selfie, and asked the incel community to rate his face. he got banned, and rightfully so.
he is fucking meme now and i made it