Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal i will not live to old age

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
based on how i live and drink i will have an early death..

God speed friend

I will likely live to old age unless some accident or disease takes me earlier.
JFL, I will be a bald old guy with a long gray beard mumbling "It's over" to myself on a porch without ever knowing what the touch of a foid feels like.

Somehow I doubt inkwells can maintain the health and constitution of their bodies into old age. Since none of us will have kids, this is more vital than sustaining wellbeing is for normalfags that have families. Presuming you don't rope, nobody will take care of your infirm geriatric self when you're older, thus you need to keep bone density close to optimal levels and retain as much muscle mass as possible.
You can't rely on anyone as an incel since you have no loved ones for unconditional support and you need to be independent even in your advanced years by maximizing how healthy you can be in those twilight years. Even if that becomes increasingly harder with the natural process of aging compounding the detrimental health issues you face. In some ways, I think oldcels roping is their method of inadvertently trying o avoid the fate of having to abide by a catch 22 of trying to maintain your body's integrity while your body crumbles and gives way, even if they don't intend to on purpose.
After all, ceasing your own existence might be preferable and easier than letting your body decay into a decrepit nervous wreck because unathletic incels due to their subpar genes causing them to physically inferior would find it harder to exercise regularly and diet correctly to delay becoming a senile fossil needing to rely on life support. Maybe part of the reason they'd rather kill themselves is because that's less difficult for them than exercising in old age to maintain their health and they'd deign to die with their senses and dignity intact over watching themselves waste away into nothingness.