Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I will never understand normies who donate their hard-earned money to Twitch streamers

Celius

Celius

-
I don’t get it. Is this shit the new meta of making friends? What’s going on?

Is it because children now are growing up more and more isolated in comparison to the older generation so they end up hopelessly clinging onto parasocial interactions that serve as an unhealthy and temporary substitute for satisfying their social needs and therefore they desperately delude themselves into believing that random people twice their age are their friends? Like, they’re not even aware of your existence. They don’t even care about you. What the hell do you accomplish by wasting it like this? If you have money to burn then fucking donate it to charity instead, since at least that’s for a noble cause.

And just generally speaking, if you’re an adult man and have wasted a single dime on a woman sitting her ass in front of a computer screen doing nothing productive all while LARPing as “entertainment” in an attempt to compensate for your loneliness and lack of communication with the opposite gender in the real world then you might deserve to have your rights taken away from you seeing as how you don’t bother reflecting on your life choices.

There’s like a million good things to spend your time and money on and this isn’t one of them even if you’re at the end of your tether.

Disgusting.

Thats mostly scam tho, a couple of foid's friends donate her and they hope whatever they can get. Snowball effect.

Thats mostly scam tho, a couple of foid's friends donate her and they hope whatever they can get. Snowball effect.
That’s disgraceful.

Some men have a provider-fetish, they just like to pay whores without getting anything in return
55248.jpg

I just lump it together with all the other shit normies do that is as stupid as can be.

Still not 100% convinced they are actually concious instead of a bunch of p-zombies.

I just lump it together with all the other shit normies do that is as stupid as can be.

Still not 100% convinced they are actually concious instead of a bunch of p-zombies.
I mean, it’s nice to just shit on their impartially bad behavior and claim your good ol’ “wow, thank God at least I’m not like THAT” crown like how the rest of the internet loves doing it but deep down, I genuinely believe that pretty much all horrible decisions stem from loneliness. Like, literally just loneliness, that’s it.

:)

I'd like to think it's mostly kids and teens with their parents credit card. But it probably isn't.

I'd like to think it's mostly kids and teens with their parents credit card. But it probably isn't.
Yeah, that’s a solid way to cope for the sake of sanity but even if it were just children, it still wouldn’t make it right.

your mistake is assuming all those money must be "hard-earned"

They're cucks.

fucking donate it to charity instead, since at least that’s for a noble cause
haha most of charity money goes to finance the landlord they're renting from and their ldar wages :feelshmm:

Id like to think e-thots will just burn through all the cash that was showered on them for simply breathing. I know better, though. The world is a cruel place, and 'karma' is a normie cope. It doesnt exist.

i will never understand people who watch twitch streamers

I see them as bored cucks that likely have high paying jobs