Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will never tell a joke around a woman again

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
So at work, we are talking about what time we wake up. Everyone is cracking up about their weird habits and what not. I wait for a pause in the action to tell my funny waking up in the morning story. As soon as I start talking, everyone but the woman standing next to me turns away. I still tell the story to her( she was forced to listen because she made direct eye contact and was close enough)

So I'm like "Yeah I set my alarm for 5:00am but wake up every 15 minutes to push it back 15 more minutes."

She just looked at me with a half smirk and says "yeah me too." then turn her attention away to our white 6'3 coworker

if you were chad she would be giggling like theres no tomorrow

JFL at trying to participate in that Normalscum talk

Sorry bro, "just be quirky" only applies to Chad.

"You just need to work on your personality bro!" :feelsree:

this is all social interaction with me. i feel like people don't listen and ignore me and just don't value what i say at all. then at the same time they're like why don't you talk more? i want to buy a rural piece of land and never go outside again.

why even try if it's like that. It's like normals want us to go ER

No point in speaking to roasties tbh. It's always like this.

Goddamn that painful just reading it. High school never ends.

She would be giggling while touching your arm and looking into your eyes from down below .
Then she would bite her Lip and play with her hair while holding direct eye contact .
she would sit closer to you silently admire you , as would anyone else in the room while you tell stories about your oh so crazy life .
Every other man in the room would instinctively shut up when hes interrupted by you cause he knows subconciously , that you are the dominant alpha male and he fears confrontation .
If you get no IOIs its over .

stop being a clown for females

Lookism affects ability to hold court. Need to try twice as a hard versus a 6'3 white dude.

Even if a landwhale said it the cucks and whores would be cracking up. The only non-chad men they're forced to respect are their bosses, and sometimes not even them.

I can feel the despair in this post.

Don't ever try to act normie again.

I don't get the joke. I thought about waking up at 5am but I don't really need to.

"Yeah I set my alarm for 5:00am but wake up every 15 minutes to push it back 15 more minutes."

So. You wake early, 15 minutes. Then turn the alarm back 15 minutes each time? So eventually you just wake up really early or late?

Fucking math! Ahhhhhh.

I learned my lesson about humour by getting the dead-eye stare from women. (And men)

Har har, good one mate:feelsokman:

this is all social interaction with me. i feel like people don't listen and ignore me and just don't value what i say at all. then at the same time they're like why don't you talk more? i want to buy a rural piece of land and never go outside again.

This was pretty much my life in early adulthood. Eventually I got fed up and never bothered again.

Never talk to them about such topics, never smile and show off your pectoral muscles.

Even if a landwhale said it the cucks and whores would be cracking up. The only non-chad men they're forced to respect are their bosses, and sometimes not even them.
Nice avi man, is that Ariel’s reaction when she sees a Chad?

When will you idiots ever learn that jestermaxxing doesn't work

probably only jokes worth saying are jokes where you shit on them and their habits

Last edited:
I don't listen or contribute to normies and their chit chat, no useful information to be ever heard there