Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I will never teach a crippled QT how to walk

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-

We all know she would have got up and chased after him on foot had Chad left the room. :feelsrope:

Good job, help out a pretty femoid who can manipulate stupid cucks to fund her own wheelchair instead of helping ugly people.

Good job, help out a pretty femoid who can manipulate stupid cucks to fund her own wheelchair instead of helping ugly people.
Good point

If the dude was anything but Chad she would just him with the disabled thingy she is walking with

Let her give up, she shouldn't live.

If the dude was anything but Chad she would just him with the disabled thingy she is walking with
She would have reported him and he would have been lynched for "raping" a disabled girl

Dame she's pretty. I wish I could be doing that.

Even crippled sluts are trying hard to be insta-whores.

This forum is helping me rid myself of the last vestiges of my beta-cuck tendencies. It is so difficult though. They are deeply ingrained.

I don’t think she needs help, she has a walker if my grandpa who barely has legs muscles can use a walker I know she can

I would chop off her legs

If it was an incel trying to help her walk she would automatically start walking away saying "Ewww I already have a boyfriend leave me alone before I call the cops." then the incel would get his ass beat by a white knight then taken away by 8/10 chad cops put in a court, given a twenty-year sentence then sent to a maximum security prison.

Chad is such a saint.

Examples.
This thread for example. My initial reaction is "Oh the poor girl...she can't walk. I want to help her." But then I see the other commenters giving her no slack and I realize that even if I did get to do what that guy is doing, I would be friend-zoned. And she probably wouldn't go for me putting my hands on her waist like that.

Chad is such a saint.
I doubt he wasn't saint even if he pushed her down the stairs, or something.
This thread for example. My initial reaction is "Oh the poor girl...she can't walk. I want to help her." But then I see the other commenters giving her no slack and I realize that even if I did get to do what that guy is doing, I would be friend-zoned. And she probably wouldn't go for me putting my hands on her waist like that.
Well, it doesn't seem so much cucked for me, more like unaware Juggernaut Law, when your brain automatically lower your standarts for you, so you have a boner/wish to help some ugly/disabled femoids.

We all know she would have got up and chased after him on foot had Chad left the room. :feelsrope:

Maybe study medicine and become a physical therapist because that's literally their job.
The guy probably did that and just happens to be a chad.

If it was an incel trying to help her walk she would automatically start walking away saying "Ewww I already have a boyfriend leave me alone before I call the cops." then the incel would get his ass beat by a white knight then taken away by 8/10 chad cops put in a court, given a twenty-year sentence then sent to a maximum security prison.

In the future I predict concentration camps for sub8 males.

Maybe study medicine and become a physical therapist because that's literally their job.
The guy probably did that and just happens to be a chad.
Don't want to end up like uncle Larry
IMG 2006

Lmao did she perform LL surgery as a femoid?