Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I will never know how ugly I am

Mr. Ponzi

Mr. Ponzi

Waiting for death
★★★
I had acne my whole life. I don't know how I look without it. When I look in the mirror, it has no effect on me, because I got so used to it it's invisible to me. Even if the whole world voted that I have the most disgusting face on earth, it would still mean nothing to be, because I am incapable of objectively rating my face.
The only way I could actually understand the gravity of the situation is if my acne went away and then reappeared, so the difference can register in my brain. An impossible situation, because as I said, my acne never goes away.

I will never know how truly ugly i objectly am
When i see myself in the mirror i don't see really ugly features except my slightly big long nose. Women treat my like shit anyway
Back in the day i uploaded a picture in those "rate me" cancer threads in /soc/
got very mixed results. A white friend of mine also did it, he got worse results than me, but not as mixed. He's not an incel anymore

When i see myself in the mirror i don't see really ugly features except my slightly big long nose. Women treat my like shit anyway
got very mixed results. A white friend of mine also did it, he got worse results than me, but not as mixed. He's not an incel anymore
Ok Chad with Aryan nose. :chad:

I had awful acne in my teens but witch hazel gel totally nuked it :o

It almost completely went away when I started using that stuff (and lots of it, too!).

Are you Peruvian or Chilean?

It dawned on me when I was 13 that I’ll always be a subhuman currycel and I knew puberty wasn’t gonna change that. You’d have to be beyond deluded and bluepilled to not know you’re ugly. A lot of larpers here will never understand the struggle.

D130EA0F B6CD 4B74 A73B 544B57075F7A

I'm only just starting to accept how ugly I am. It's really fucking brutal because every fiber of my being wants to deny it, even though every experience in my life and every picture of myself says otherwise.