Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I will NEVER help any foid

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Here I am hungry for a pussy to bareback and nut in pussy without condom and no foid agrees to even let me sniff the pantys or even just to lick her pussy for once in my life.

I remeber one Turkish bitch with a head scarf getting insulted by cumskin boys. That bitch looked at me as if to say help me. Shieeet I just walked away.

There is my neighbour. It snowed hard that day and this bitch drives one of those small cars so her car was snowed in on all sides. The white bitch was using a small tiny kiddy bucket to shovel snow. I could have easly pushed the bitches car out of the snow cause its so small but i just continued along my way. Fuck that white bitch. Needless to say she didnt drive her car that day.

Now I will rob bitches if I get the chance. I am watching this documentary about crime in the UK and its based. Shieeet giving me ideas to rob a bitch.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj2ghENIjvo

Last edited:
good
Screenshot 2024 07 22 064314