Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I will never have this.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20064
  • Start date
Deleted member 20064

Deleted member 20064

Self-banned
-
Why even live?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 112
  • 2.png
    2.png
    921.5 KB · Views: 121
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 118
  • original.gif
    original.gif
    817 KB · Views: 88
these threads need to stop

You'll never have anything.

There is no afterlife. There is no second life. You had one shot, and you missed. If only you had that jaw, or that height, or that hairline, or that voice. But you don't. You will never know how it feels to have a girl look at you or talk to you like that. Not now, not tomorrov, never. It's over.

Last edited:
Takagi san is lifefuel

This depresses me even more, stop with this threads :cryfeels:

This depresses me even more, stop with this threads :cryfeels:
Depression in your true self, don't cope. if this pics make you sad, you must deal with it.

Last edited:
wouldn't practicing any type of sport / gymming be considered self improvement ?

the chad in the picture wasnt rotting playing video games like i am .. fuck | i guess what i am trying to say is self - improvement works but upto an extent... who knows maybe that stacy cheerleader would be kissing some one else if it wasnt for him making his way to the school football team

you cant' say the average person just exits and then show a picture of chad football player kissing after winning a game(?) at the same time ..

Last edited:
Imagine being affected by drawings

Photos of REAL couples are the real deal

Imagine being affected by drawings

Photos of REAL couples are the real deal

If you think no couple ever has those kind of interactions in real life, you are coping very hard.

True, self-improvement copers are retarded. You either have the genetics to attract foids or you don't. I don't think self-improvement is bad but if you're doing it for the whores, you are a fucking retard.

wouldn't practicing any type of sport / gymming be considered self improvement ?

the chad in the picture wasnt rotting playing video games like i am .. fuck | i guess what i am trying to say is self - improvement works but upto an extent... who knows maybe that stacy cheerleader would be kissing some one else if it wasnt for him making his way to the school football team

you cant' say the average person just exits and then show a picture of chad football player kissing after winning a game(?) at the same time ..
Cope, chad just existed and his superior genetics led him to be a football player. No incels here coul have achieved it no matter how hard they worked. Its all genetics.

Why do i keep clicking these suifuel threads, always making me feel more inclined to :feelsrope:

Why even live?
That is the question we must answer for ourselves every day. We have to move forward. I don't think the rope is the answer; surely we can find something that gives us satisfaction.

Why do i keep clicking these suifuel threads, always making me feel more inclined to :feelsrope:

If you forget other people being happy in couple, you will become lazy or bluepilled.

View attachment 308528

There is no afterlife. There is no second life. You had one shot, and you missed. If only you had that jaw, or that height, or that hairline, or that voice. But you don't. You will never know how it feels to have a girl look at you or talk to you like that. Not now, not tomorrov, never. It's over.

brootal
Cope, chad just existed and his superior genetics led him to be a football player. No incels here coul have achieved it no matter how hard they worked. Its all genetics.
true, genetics is everything.