Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I will never have this

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
I can't even get the hug part

He’ll get cucked

When she was covering her face she was furiously evaluating whether she should hold out for someone more attractive.

CF5EC7AC 8575 49E1 94A7 3A2284CB569F

What's there to want, she will divorce rape him 5 years later. You can say cope and he still has it better than me. But the kinda love they potray by hugging tight like this and all that is cope as well. Mayos do that since they have watched too many hollywood movies.

Notice the height difference

Massive SuicideFuel.

The only thing I romanticize at this point is death. I watch documentaries about prisoners on death row who are in their last days and I envy them.

Suicidefuel material there.

You to could have had this if your genetic sequencing had gone better

Thanks for reminding me op.

What's there to want, she will divorce rape him 5 years later. You can say cope and he still has it better than me. But the kinda love they potray by hugging tight like this and all that is cope as well. Mayos do that since they have watched too many hollywood movies.
Tbh

Even if I had a gf, I would NEVER kneel before her in subservience. I hate it how this weakling part of our species is regularly put on pedestals by men.
Based. Kneeling before a woman is the most cucked thing you can do (among other things).

Most the people here are coping, they'll be with Chad and want to be tradwife for them submissively. Cuckage is for chadlites and below.