Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I will never have this its over

Yerberito spotted

they look dirty
They are Georgian

I would ascend with all of them but im too ugly because I am slav genetic its not fair they prefer foreigner its the same everywhere its just over if you are ugly

I still would ascend with them. Complete volcel if you wouldn’t
I cant even ascend with them even if I had normie looks, Georgian women they are super liberal they think im nazi nationalist JFL

if I had chad looks I could just do whatever but i dont i dont even have normie looks

brutal

its just over

I won't have this either :<
u prob already ascended and making fun of me here

most niggers here are good looking and ascended or fked before I know because EVERYONE (maybe expect like 2-3 users that are yet to come out to be fakecels) I talked to in private so far turned out to be fakecel I stopped talking to ppl in private on this website its pointless its just full of normie faggots

u prob already ascended and making fun of me here
Nope. I would do anything, and I mean ANYTHING for a woman like that, but they don't even notice my existence.

Nope. I would do anything, and I mean ANYTHING for a woman like that, but they don't even notice my existence.
go to another country

thats what im doing i exausted all other options that is why I am SEAmaxxing

people here talk to me like I want to go try fuck those fucking ugly ass fucking gooks you fucking niggers you think I got a choice if I could I would marry a beatufiul slavic girl or some shit but i am not even dirt on their shoe thats how ugly i am its over for me here especially now that i live in this most cucked country on earth united cuckdome its over here for me its gg no rematch I must go seamaxx is the only false hope people feed me left.

it's not that easy
my job requires me to stay here, I wouldn't find a job anywhere else.
yes me too

that is why im leaving my job to go try ascend this is more important than ahving a job. you can wageslave till you die what is the point to this if u are virgin..

i am 29 now wtf i am not gonna wageslave just to die sexless 40+ loser

i leave this job and go seamaxx for 2 years till i run out of money then i guess ill go back and look for new job

I cant even ascend with them even if I had normie looks, Georgian women they are super liberal they think im nazi nationalist JFL

if I had chad looks I could just do whatever but i dont i dont even have normie looks

brutal

its just over
Brutal af. The white women in USA where I'm from have insane standards too. They think they all deserve chad, even the ugly ones