Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I will never have kids :( I will never reproduce :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Bruh looking back at old vids of me n my sis when we were kids made me so sad knowing how happy it make you having kids n stuff.

Bruh I just wish I could have fucking kids man. I'd love it so much. The thing in the world that would make me the most happy. It's even a natural thing aswell that everyone's born with to want to reproduce.

My life will be so empty having no kids let alone no gf.

Bruh I feel like crying.

Hopefully my sis will have kids and her and her chad boyfriend will let uncle incel see them to make up for me not being able to have kids.

If holes don't want you then make them to
28535002-79bf-475a-8375-6008c9007381-jpeg.205660

with bazookamaxxing

If holes don't want you then make them to
28535002-79bf-475a-8375-6008c9007381-jpeg.205660

with bazookamaxxing
How the fuck am I gonna live life with no gf? No one to ever love me? Rn is my highest chance to get gf (being 0.001%) cuz I'm in school and it's easier to talk to people but those chances will drop to zero percent when I leave education and work in a job which will most likely be a male only environment

How the fuck am I gonna live life with no gf? No one to ever love me? Rn is my highest chance to get gf (being 0.001%) cuz I'm in school and it's easier to talk to people but those chances will drop to zero percent when I leave education and work in a job which will most likely be a male only environment
If women didn't have rights you could have gotten one rn
Resultado de imagen de buff pepe

Bruh looking back at old vids of me n my sis when we were kids made me so sad knowing how happy it make you having kids n stuff.

Bruh I just wish I could have fucking kids man. I'd love it so much. The thing in the world that would make me the most happy. It's even a natural thing aswell that everyone's born with to want to reproduce.

My life will be so empty having no kids let alone no gf.

Bruh I feel like crying.

Hopefully my sis will have kids and her and her chad boyfriend will let uncle incel see them to make up for me not being able to have kids.
Pay someone a boat-load of money to birth your child.
Foids will do anything for money

We never know whats that

Me neither bro. :feelsrope:

fuark i would unironically be such a good father

we have failed as men

Absolute giga cope

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2020-02-23 20-57-48.png
    Screenshot from 2020-02-23 20-57-48.png
    51.7 KB · Views: 19
Astroboymax and build one bro

Absolute giga cope
Lmfao I remember seeing my mums search history when I was 11 and it was like "i hate my 11 year old son he is driving my crazy"
Reckon that's just people dealing w cuntish children

Lmfao I remember seeing my mums search history when I was 11 and it was like "i hate my 11 year old son he is driving my crazy"
Reckon that's just people dealing w cuntish children

Lol brutal. It's rare to get a well behaved child from what I've heard

Lol brutal. It's rare to get a well behaved child from what I've heard
Yeah I think it's just part and parcel when you're around 10, 11 12 etc seeing as your brain is adjusting to your surroundings more

Absolute giga cope
It must only be like that for normies. I don't understand how you can hate your child. They raise their child's like snowflake retards and I want my child to be happy and successful and likeable and I would raise them to be that way.

I am only willing to reproduce with Japonic female, and I want kawaii Japonic son or pretty tomboy Japonic daughter

cant believe i used to think i was normal lookin

i always wanted a son :feelsbadman:

Pretty sure i dont want to reproduce.
I just want someone that will love me and that i can get intimate with