Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I will never have children...

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
It's just kinda sad tbh

I know they'd be ugly like me but I dunno y but I just want children it's fucking sad that I never had the option to have any.

I don't get why ppl are allowed to be sad about being infertile or whatever but if ur an incel then u can't be sad about it.

There are just so many things you miss out on for being an ugly male but people make it out that the only thing incels care about is sex and people make it our identity that we hate women and nothing else.

U literally miss out on everything and I'm not exaggerating. And anything you do get will be a worsened version of what the average person gets or it won't even be good. e.g. social interaction, you may get it as an ugly male but very rarely and you will be treated poorly based off your looks anyway

Thus is life on this gay earth

Well, you can still have children by donating sperm (if you pass on the exams)

Honestly most people here can have children. Women don't have high standards when they're settling down and rightfully so. Just have a college education so both of you make enough to afford a middle class lifestyle.
Be honest with yourself. How often do you see good looking married men?
Incels miss out on prime women. Only the absolute lowest of the low miss out on getting married.

Last edited:
All kids are is a WASTE of TIME and MONEY. It just adds unnecessary responsibilities to your life

Well, you can still have children by donating sperm (if you pass on the exams)
I think there’s the possibility of a foid choosing who she gets sperm from, at best however, OP might be able to impregnate an ethnic foid.

FOMO's me
Shut the fuck up you Jew supporting retard

How the fuck is that fomo?

Wanting basic human needs?

Wanting a family? Social interaction? Not to be treated like shit? To be treated normally at the minimum?

I think there’s the possibility of a foid choosing who she gets sperm from, at best however, OP might be able to impregnate an ethnic foid.
Wait, they can see the face of the person who donates the sperm? Like, they take a pic of the guy who donates?

Wait, they can see the face of the person who donates the sperm? Like, they take a pic of the guy who donates?
I think so, but I maybe wrong but there possibly is specifics on who a foid chooses.

I think they list race, hair color, eye color, height and job.

Honestly most people here can have children. Women don't have high standards when they're settling down and rightfully so. Just have a college education so both of you make enough to afford a middle class lifestyle.
Incels miss out on prime women. Only the absolute lowest of the low miss out on getting married.
If this is true then we aren't incels.

I don't know rlly know anything about settling down n all dat tho cuz I'm only 18

Shut the fuck up you Jew supporting retard

How the fuck is that fomo?

Wanting basic human needs?

Wanting a family? Social interaction? Not to be treated like shit? To be treated normally at the minimum?
why so jumping to conclusions? is life not treating u fair anglo saxon boy? did chadpreet donkey fuck ur 1itis on ur territory anglo saxon buddy boyo?

why so jumping to conclusions? is life not treating u fair anglo saxon boy? did chadpreet donkey fuck ur 1itis on ur territory anglo saxon buddy boyo?
I don't even know what you're saying.

I don't understand why you're trying to say all of those things as if to 1up me.

Even if you aren't a fakecel which I assume you are, the fact that you are spending your time here shows you are no better than any of us as though you might think.

So many good and relatable songs in ringleader of the tormenters I can't believe I only ever skimmed through it and never rlly heard the good songs from that album. Until now I hadn't heard of Life is a pigsty and this song and You have killed me before

Last edited:
I don't even know what you're saying.

I don't understand why you're trying to say all of those things as if to 1up me.

Even if you aren't a fakecel which I assume you are, the fact that you are spending your time here shows you are no better than any of us as though you might think.

So many good and relatable songs in ringleader of the tormenters I can't believe I only ever skimmed through it and never rlly heard the good songs from that album. Until now I hadn't heard of Life is a pigsty and this song and You have killed me before

View: https://youtu.be/jlSNlEOI1qo

You have to be 5'8" and doesn't the foid see a pic of Ur face?
I didnt know about those two things, I thought that every man who doesnt have a hereditary disease could donate

I will spread my seed oversea and die of syphilis

I considered in the past that i could just get a surrogate mom in the future when i am in a career and well off. There was a thread on here months ago about something similar. The thing is that i would be giving money to foids and that never sits well with me

Kids are cope I don’t give a shit whether my genes are ‘passed on’ or ‘my legacy’. I just wanna have sex.

Can't wait until this country is destroyed

All kids are is a WASTE of TIME and MONEY. It just adds unnecessary responsibilities to your life
In this case you would have never been born having kids is a pleasure you can't have so you cope by saying stupid shit like that

In this case you would have never been born having kids is a pleasure you can't have so you cope by saying stupid shit like that
I wish I was never born myself. I'm a wagecuck incel that nobody cares about. I'm 28 still live with my parents and I'm a failure and waste of space in life and all I do is live off my parents hard work and give my parents stress more stress.

I wouldn't wish this fate on ANYBODY else. I wouldn't want to bring anybody else into this world to suffer the same fate as me.

I wish I was never born myself. I'm a wagecuck incel that nobody cares about. I'm 28 still live with my parents and I'm a failure and waste of space in life and all I do is live off my parents hard work and give my parents stress more stress.

I wouldn't wish this fate on ANYBODY else. I wouldn't want to bring anybody else into this world to suffer the same fate as me.
Sorry to hear this man stay strong don't listen to Romeo Santos his songs are all about love lol
Life feels empty in your mid to late 20s as an incel I'm 25 but feel 40 but high school feels just like yesterday such a weird feeling

I understand you, I'm exactly like you and having no children destroys me.
It's the main reason why I stopped my career.
Never have the possibility to hold my child in my arms, to learn him reading, walking, to have a walk, to discover the world, to laugh with him... to be there for him, whatever happens. I know I swant to be a father, but I'll never be one because I'm ugly.

The consequences on my mental health are here. I have a therapy and medicine, but psychiatry can't solve this problem at all. They just can't do anything.
They can't find me someone to date and to make my life with.

Without children, life isn't worth it. It's a half-life, you're just missing the best thing possible in life.
At least death will liberate me from this.

Nah, why would I want to bring a being just to suffer to this world, especially to this third world shithole.
Besides, he would be ugly, poor and would carry all my health problems since it's hereditary.

Nah man, I'm opting out and putting an end to legacy. I don't have any rights to bring and entify to this world without its consent.

Newton IQ

It's illegal where he lives.
@TallCelFag lives in the Netherlands, no? It is not illegal there. Literally among the best places to live to have hooker-sex.

Honestly most people here can have children.

If true, then there's a lot of cleaning to be done. You should be banned for wanting to abort all female births. And now also for clearly being not ugly and incel enough.
Just have a college education

That requires ability and resources most incels don't have.
He does? My bad, I thought he lived in Sweden.

I remember seeing him linked to NL in some thread, but apparently my info was wrong.
I live in Sweden

...and you are a regular sex buyer, aren't you? So it being illegal is quite irrelevant. Stockholm has better selection than any place in Finland.

Last edited:
I too wanted to have children, but nowadays, it's pretty much impossible to raise them correctly since compulsory public education is a thing (where I live at least) and you can stop them from engaging in certain undesired and self-destructive behaviors after a certain point.

If true, then there's a lot of cleaning to be done. You should be banned for wanting to abort all female births. And now also for clearly being not ugly and incel enough.

That requires ability and resources most incels don't have.

I remember seeing him linked to NL in some thread, but apparently my info was wrong.

...and you are a regular sex buyer, aren't you? So it being illegal is quite irrelevant. Stockholm has better selection than any place in Finland.

what resources lmfao? If you’re living in the west you’d have to actively try to fail at life enough to be a NEET in your 30s.
You’re more than likely not an incel at your age because of your looks but because you failed to put in the bare minimum to succeed at life. Sorry to break it to you.

It's just kinda sad tbh

I know they'd be ugly like me but I dunno y but I just want children it's fucking sad that I never had the option to have any.

I don't get why ppl are allowed to be sad about being infertile or whatever but if ur an incel then u can't be sad about it.

There are just so many things you miss out on for being an ugly male but people make it out that the only thing incels care about is sex and people make it our identity that we hate women and nothing else.

U literally miss out on everything and I'm not exaggerating. And anything you do get will be a worsened version of what the average person gets or it won't even be good. e.g. social interaction, you may get it as an ugly male but very rarely and you will be treated poorly based off your looks anyway
You are right about pretty much everything, just let me tell you one thing: wanting children is a biological imperative, not a genuine wish, you don't actually care or even want kids. Treat it just like the want for sex, which are both innate desires, not your own. It doesn't really make it better though. Not at all almost. But its still a fact.

what resources lmfao? If you’re living in the west you’d have to actively try to fail at life enough to be a NEET in your 30s.
You’re more than likely not an incel at your age because of your looks but because you failed to put in the bare minimum to succeed at life. Sorry to break it to you.

University education requires at least IQ of 105 to graduate with a degree. By definition, the majority lack that ability. It also requires money. I had good enough grades, but not enough resources to continue my studies.

One thing that I wonder is how all these nigger athletes in the USA study in the university with their average IQ? But at least in Northern Europe, most people lack the intelligence to graduate from a university.

(As I've been told; US college = European university (usually more applied place though than a European university))

Last edited: