Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I will never have children.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
That's fucked up that I will never have anyone love me and have children with me. And ik cuz of my genetics they'll b an incel like me but it's not my fault it's the way I'm wired that makes me want to reproduce and feel sad about knowing I will never be able to.

It would be so good to have kids anyway doe. Never will doe.

Any1 else feel like dis?

That's fucked up that I will never have anyone love me and have children with me. And ik cuz of my genetics they'll b an incel like me but it's not my fault it's the way I'm wired that makes me want to reproduce and feel sad about knowing I will never be able to.

Any1 else feel like dis?
I concur.

I'm never going to be in a position to have children tbh

I don't want to pass on my subhuman genes to my son and condemn him to a life of inceldom. And I don't want to raise a hole just to be used as a cum dumpster by Chads. So no, I don't want kids.

brutal, creating a nice little family must feel so good

It's not like we're even going to be able to have any in the first place. But yes it would be cruel to pass trash genetics on to the next generation

It would be so good to have kids anyway doe.

Whats so good about having kids? If you are a subhuman incel why would you want to pass that on? Even if you were chad what is the point of being alive? Then add on top bringing more meaningless life up in this depraved world.

Same. But i’m ok with that

I'm glad I don't give a shit.

im one of the few that dosent have any wishes of marriage and children.
as it is now all i would like is hookups and maybe a gf but thats probably because im still 18. maybe ill change my mind when i go into my late 20s (if i dont kms by then)

Having a son would be ideal but I wouldn't mind having a daughter although she will be a huge pain in the ass once she hits puberty and become a whore.

I don't plan on having children anyways since I can't even get a date.

Any1 else feel like dis?

I feel the same way. But at the same time, i wouldnt want my ugly kids to suffer in this cruel world.

This is one of the perks of not being sexually attractive to foids. I'm glad for it. Sucks if you want womb turds though.

This is one of the perks of not being sexually attractive to foids. I'm glad for it. Sucks if you want womb turds though.

cope but maybe not

I don't want kids but it hurts that I'll never be loved