Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I will never have a suicidal white gf

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I will never have a suicidal white gf. In my bluepilled days, I've been active on discuck servers and I met a couple whitoids.

One of them was suicidal and talked to me. It all went downhill after I sent a picture of my face. It always ends like this.

Mentally ill and depressed foids are hot ngl

thread title lmao christ

I will never have a suicidal white gf. In my bluepilled days, I've been active on discuck servers and I met a couple whitoids.

One of them was suicidal and talked to me. It all went downhill after I sent a picture of my face. It always ends like this.
So many fucking discuck voicemoggers bragging, I never got a single person let alone a foid talk to me on voice chat @PLA1092

fucking brutal. The best type of a foid is suicidal goth bitch but trucels like us will never get one ogre.

Never make the mistake of sending your face to a foid. Back in my blue pilled days, I was able to have a convo with a few different foids online, anonymously. They all asked to see my face at some point, though, and I obliged; never did hear from any of them again after that point. Funny how my personality was fine and dandy until they were able to visually see my "personality". Must just have been a temporary lapse in their personality radars. :rolleyes:

Of course, once you're black pilled, there's no point in holding down a convo with a foid, as it's pointless fluff, but still, to each his own. :feelswhat: Point being: don't show your face. :feelsjuice: