Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I will never have a girl excitedly tell her friends and family about me.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
No girl will be beaming with excitement while she's telling her friends and family about me. She won't blush while telling them how cute and charming and awesome I was. No girl will ever rave about me while giggling. Why even live if I will never experience this?

I'm actually outspoken, women talk about me all the time to their friends and family....

...about the fact that an ugly repulsive dude like me had the nerve and audacity to start a conversation with them :feelsrope:

None of us will. We can only hope that it becomes more common for this to be the case for other guys so it isn't seen as strange or worthy of being mocked tbh
Thats true hopefully it will become socially accepted its happening at increasing rates 1/4 men in norway over the age of 45 are fatherless

If you simp she will. I bet those whores on onlyfans are proud to talk to their friends and some family about all the simps that given them money and how much they made that month. Join the collective.

Neither will I

it is truly over

None of us will. We can only hope that it becomes more common for this to be the case for other guys so it isn't seen as strange or worthy of being mocked tbh
I cant even think the situation OP described

you could stop at "I will never have a girl"

just enslave them already. what are we even doing.

Oh, him?

He was a nice guy. Kept to himself. Quiet...