Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will never have a gf

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
Never will cuddle up, never be loved by anyone, never never never ever in this lifetime/ever will I be loved by a woman. This thing that all the normies experience at some point that is normal to have at some point in ones life, but I wont, EVER. I cant even relate to others because I dont know how it feels. Majority of the population have had what you see below, we were just genetically fucked.
Original

majority of zoomers ik are virgins, we're moving towards japan level of inceldom

Cope. virginity rates are <10% for guys that are 20+.

That's for pre 2010.

It's more like 30% today, 10 years on.

And most college 5/10 normies are losing their v-cards to 2/10 burlesque me'lady 200 pound hambeasts

Never will cuddle up, never be loved by anyone, never never never ever in this lifetime/ever will I be loved by a woman. This thing that all the normies experience at some point that is normal to have at some point in ones life, but I wont, EVER. I cant even relate to others because I dont know how it feels. Majority of the population have had what you see below, we were just genetically fucked.
View attachment 305049
:cryfeels:
That's for pre 2010.

It's more like 30% today, 10 years on.

And most college 5/10 normies are losing their v-cards to 2/10 burlesque me'lady 200 pound hambeasts
rofl such poetry

There're probably less women in this world, who i'd be able to feel love for, than it is the other way arround. I'm just too disillusioned when it comes to the true nature of females. How could i possibly feel love for something that has caused me so much pain, and suffering?
E23b59a

Could you actually feel love for someone like this? Inb4, "muh not all women are like this:soy::soy::soy:" no maybe not all, but the number is definitly high enough. And the likelyhood of me finding a girl who's not a hedonistic degenerate, who i'd enjoy to be arround, who also likes me and finds me attractive is so low, that it's probably better for me, to just try and forget about a relationship with a women. In the end, i'd probably just end up dissapointed anyway.