Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I Will never give up

eliya

eliya

Officer
A life with no love intimacy someone praiseing you is hard I get zero to no validation from foids it is hard so much of a man's drive comes from that
And there is rage
A lot and a lot of rage
I know I annoy then and I want to annoy them even more just to make there life a bit worse
As of the recent years I have became quite and interverted so I would not annoye foids but now I'm different I want to live and be out spoken just piss them off

I don't want my inceldom to pervent me from doing other stuff like sports or sience

I have found that it annoys foids when I succeed at anything so I want to do it more and more
So they can seeth and hate even more
After all all they can do is pervert me from there pussy privilege that I already don't have
I will refuse to give up on my dreams

Never get up

keep grindin keep hustlin shoot for your dreams

Tenor

I don't get it.
I posted about him awhile ago
He is very bluepilled and despite being an indian incel he thinks that hard work will be all he needs to do to achieve anything and If he never gives up he will succeed

He somehow still thinks like this while his streaming career has completely failed and in his own words he is the loser of his family
The post title reminded me of him :feelskek:

If you're a user here, then chances are you will never "make it".

Yeah man just pull yourself up by your bootstraps saar.