Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I will never get over the fact that my life has been wasted

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
How can you cope with something like this? I am unironically 1/2 ways to my grave. 25 and done NOTHING. Imagine being a 25 year old virgin with no life prospects no savings no fucking nothing. I unironically sit at home all day for the past 2 years. I pissed every minute away with copes. When I wake up I want the fucking day to end asap. I don't want to be alive. I don't want to fucking breath every fucking second with my eyes open is pure suifuel I just try to conceal it with copes. It's so fucking over. If by next year I won't ascend in SEA I might as well just end it all tbh it doesn't get fucking better.

Because...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNFjLzVKVdk&ab_channel=MindlessSelfIndulgence

Start a Revolution

Only way it's worse is with age.

I have savings, but who cares? Still not rich. Completely wasted everything. But a short guy with a lazy eye has a ceiling so would I have been able to not waste a life?

After reading some of the comments from normies its kinda funny how they don't take any of it seriously.

Its like a joke to them.

"Well this is motivating.............."

"I love their positive view on things"

Not everything in life thats realistic is going to be positive or motivating you retards. Thats why people shy away from the truth and make bullshit excuses to convince themselves its their fault

155a7r

Imagine being a 25 year old virgin with no life prospects no savings no fucking nothing. I unironically sit at home all day for the past 2 years. I pissed every minute away with copes.
There's no worse feeling than realizing that this is true. Sooner or later you can't use copes to escape anymore. What comes then?

that's the uncopeable reality tbh the past is gone, nothing you do will bring it back, it's wasted matter. only thing we can do is tryhard as much as possible to not miss the few years that are left.

That's why I don't get much of the collegemaxx/wageslavemaxx. Unless you're doing so you can enjoy some experiences it's bs, you're just wasting precious time.

1 year shy of you and i kind of feel the same.

however i do enjoy my copes and appreciate what few family members i have, i think having good copes as an incel is half the battle, started getting back into watching pokemon and mmomaxxing.

1 year shy of you and i kind of feel the same.

however i do enjoy my copes and appreciate what few family members i have, i think having good copes as an incel is half the battle, started getting back into watching pokemon and mmomaxxing.
I wanted to MMOmax but all MMOs are dog shit. The only MMO I semi-enjoyed was black desert online I preordered that shit after they promised to keep it B2P and P2W but they quickly broke their word and started adding a bunch of p2w shit so I was out. All MMOs are fucking generic and boring as fuck I only look at active-combat system MMOs because fuck pressing spells on keybar and tab attacking monsters that shit is boring as hell. Might buy the new Amazon MMO ngl.

I always played weird ass fucking MMO games probably not many people heard about. One of my favourites was Face of Mankind but that game was weird as fuck and full of schizo autists but legends were born there but the game is kill now. It was cool MMO coz there was a lot of politics and stuff kind of like Eve. But never got into eve and wont (even though its probably up my alley) coz the time commitment is just fucking too big I dont want to waste the last 5 years of my life sir. Maybe ill start playing it when im 40 if I dont off myself :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I wanted to MMOmax but all MMOs are dog shit. The only MMO I semi-enjoyed was black desert online I preordered that shit after they promised to keep it B2P and P2W but they quickly broke their word and started adding a bunch of p2w shit so I was out. All MMOs are fucking generic and boring as fuck I only look at active-combat system MMOs because fuck pressing spells on keybar and tab attacking monsters that shit is boring as hell. Might buy the new Amazon MMO ngl.

I always played weird ass fucking MMO games probably not many people heard about. One of my favourites was Face of Mankind but that game was weird as fuck and full of schizo autists but legends were born there but the game is kill now. It was cool MMO coz there was a lot of politics and stuff kind of like Eve. But never got into eve and wont (even though its probably up my alley) coz the time commitment is just fucking too big I dont want to waste the last 5 years of my life sir. Maybe ill start playing it when im 40 if I dont off myself :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

black deset had good combat but i dont think any mmo will really ever compete with wow.

The only solace is that the pain and regret will end one day

After reading some of the comments from normies its kinda funny how they don't take any of it seriously.

Its like a joke to them.

Its like a joke to them.

Not everything in life thats realistic is going to be positive or motivating you retards. Thats why people shy away from the truth and make bullshit excuses to convince themselves its their fault

View attachment 382272
Once again the Gorrila shares its wisdom.

:feelscry:
I'm turning 25 next January. This feeling of void is too much. I'm just waiting for the lockdown to be over so I can start studying mechanics.