Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will never get enthusiastic consent from a woman

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★★★
It's not impossible for me to rape, but that wouldn't be enthusiastic consent. It wouldn't be impossible for me to pay for sex, but that wouldn't be enthusiastic consent. The kind of sex I really want is literally impossible for me, no woman will ever desire me and enjoy while I fuck her. Jfl at incels who want to rape, Chad can still get better sex than raping a foid that doesn't show enthusiasm in the process, they can be sexually desired in an aggresive way which is what I want.

I hate men who can experience that level of consent, they deserve to be sent to concentration camps and be castrated for commiting the crime of offending me with their superiority.

Holding someone at gunpoint is always enthusiastic if you have enough flair :feelsLSD:

any sex by incel is rape

Yin and Yang men are deep women are shallow polarity and duality is strongly embedded into everything. rarely are things equal

Holding someone at gunpoint is always enthusiastic if you have enough flair :feelsLSD:
When you have to see how all people can enjoy the party of degeneracy we weren't invited to, you start having violent thoughts.

It's not impossible for me to rape, but that wouldn't be enthusiastic consent. It wouldn't be impossible for me to pay for sex, but that wouldn't be enthusiastic consent. The kind of sex I really want is literally impossible for me, no woman will ever desire me and enjoy while I fuck her. Jfl at incels who want to rape, Chad can still get better sex than raping a foid that doesn't show enthusiasm in the process, they can be sexually desired in an aggresive way which is what I want.

I hate men who can experience that level of consent, they deserve to be sent to concentration camps and be castrated for commiting the crime of offending me with their superiority.
I feel the same brocel. I feel like a walking genetic inferiority. Even if I got serious and wasted 30 years of my life careermaxxing, moneymaxxing, statusmaxxing, becoming a CEO (JFL) or whatever else, the best I will ever be able to pull is an unenthusiastic woman that doesn't find me attractive. It's... so fucking cruel man. I just want to be loved and desired by someone on this god-forsaken planet. I don't want to have a sex slave. I wouldn't enjoy having sex with her. I want that emotional connection with another person, something that I will never experience because of my looks. Our lives are so miserable yet no-one ever cares. Are we really asking that much..? To be loved by someone despite us being ugly?

Isn't love something that every human being deserves?

Why do we have to suffer because of something completely outside of our control? I didn't choose to be ugly. I worked out, I went to the gym. I worked on myself and it did nothing because my face is still ugly, I'm still shorter than most women, I don't want to exist in this body anymore. I don't want to rot alone and miserable and unable to do anything to change my fate. I can't take it anymore.

Yin and Yang men are deep women are shallow polarity and duality is strongly embedded into everything. rarely are things equal
I kinda disagree. The world needs balance yes, but women are whores in an unbalanced way. Evolution doesn't care about our well being, it only care about reproduction, that's why women evolved to be shallow animals.

hmm

If I pay someone for sex its like im raping them kinda

its brutal

Come to Pattaya with me we will rape thai whores together with our money.

Come to Pattaya with me we will rape thai whores together with our money.
It must be sad that thai people are now known for all the pastport bros, but I gotta admit the whores there are hot and cute, I wanna fuck them.

It must be sad that thai people are now known for all the pastport bros, but I gotta admit the whores there are hot and cute, I wanna fuck them.
Come with me then

I will go there 2025 march or april.

If I survive my surgery because maybe I will die soon.

Dude,

even A-tier celebrities are being accused of retroactive rape 30 years after the fact just because some whore forgot her "enthusiastic consent" at the time.

This is why no civilization was ever built on the idea that men need "consent" from foids, much less on the idea that men should be sent to jail because an aging foid with dementia can't remember whether or not she consented to sex that one afternoon in 1969.

All civilizations were built around the idea of PRIVATE OWNERSHIP of foids. A man kidnaps, elopes, or otherwise arrange a marriage to a foid and then OWNS her, legally, in face of society, and thus uses her to breed his own his children who bear his name and so on.

There is another way, which is advocated by Marxism-Rodgerism, and that is the COLLECTIVE OWNERSHIP of foids. In a Marxist-Rodgerist foidless society, the foid is locked in a breeding facility, and men earn access to reproduction by collaboration with wider society, just like the XBOX-manufacturing machines are locked in a factory and you earn your access to an XBOX by collaboration with other people, in a Marxist-Rodgerist society the baby-making machines are treated as machines like any other, and you earn its products, namely offspring, just like you earn any other products, by collaboration and peaceful exchange.

"Rape" and "consent" are myths of the feminist era. These are going to be abolished soon.

Last edited:
Dude,

even A-tier celebrities are being accused of retroactive rape 30 years after the fact just because some whore forgot her "enthusiastic consent" at the time.

This is why no civilization was ever built on the idea that men need "consent" from foids.

All civilizations were built around the idea of PRIVATE OWNERSHIP of foids. A man kidnaps, elopes, or otherwise arrange a marriage to a foid and then OWNS her.

There is another way, which is advocated by Marxism-Rodgerism, and that is the COLLECTIVE OWNERSHIP of foids. The foid is locked in a breeding facility, and men earn access to reproduction by collaboration with wider society, just like the XBOX-manufacturing is locked in a factory and you earn your access to an XBOX by collaboration with others, in a Marxist-Rodgerist society the baby-making machines are treated as machines like any other, and you earn its products like you earn any other products, by collaboration.

"Rape" and "consent" are myths of the feminist era. These are going to be abolished soon.

just be rapist (JBR) theory is LAW

I feel the same brocel. I feel like a walking genetic inferiority. Even if I got serious and wasted 30 years of my life careermaxxing, moneymaxxing, statusmaxxing, becoming a CEO (JFL) or whatever else, the best I will ever be able to pull is an unenthusiastic woman that doesn't find me attractive. It's... so fucking cruel man. I just want to be loved and desired by someone on this god-forsaken planet. I don't want to have a sex slave. I wouldn't enjoy having sex with her. I want that emotional connection with another person, something that I will never experience because of my looks. Our lives are so miserable yet no-one ever cares. Are we really asking that much..? To be loved by someone despite us being ugly?

Isn't love something that every human being deserves?

Why do we have to suffer because of something completely outside of our control? I didn't choose to be ugly. I worked out, I went to the gym. I worked on myself and it did nothing because my face is still ugly, I'm still shorter than most women, I don't want to exist in this body anymore. I don't want to rot alone and miserable and unable to do anything to change my fate. I can't take it anymore.
"God-forsaken Planet."

There's your answer.

just be rapist (JBR) theory is LAW
Better than going to the-rapist:feelsYall::feelsYall:

Formule 1 Podcast GIF by Grand Prix Radio

"God-forsaken Planet."

There's your answer.
I'm starting to believe that I already died. This is hell. I must have done something cruel in my life to be born as a sub5 manlet... God I wonder what kind of things I did to be born into this body as punishment.

I'm starting to believe that I already died. This is hell. I must have done something cruel in my life to be born as a sub5 manlet... God I wonder what kind of things I did to be born into this body as punishment.
None of that.
I'll use the example of the dying cat.
Its just completely arbitrary and to the full extent of being Evil without bounds.

If there is someone to blame, blame this Demiurge gluttonous bastard that had the orgasmic idea for making up this catastrophe.

We are His nightmare. In the flesh.

Rape these fucking vile meat hole!

Dude,

This is why no civilization was ever built on the idea that men need "consent" from foids, much less on the idea that men should be sent to jail because an aging foid with dementia can't remember whether or not she consented to sex that one afternoon in 1969.

All civilizations were built around the idea of PRIVATE OWNERSHIP of foids. A man kidnaps, elopes, or otherwise arrange a marriage to a foid and then OWNS her, legally, in face of society, and thus uses her to breed his own his children who bear his name and so on.

There is another way, which is advocated by Marxism-Rodgerism, and that is the COLLECTIVE OWNERSHIP of foids. In a Marxist-Rodgerist foidless society, the foid is locked in a breeding facility, and men earn access to reproduction by collaboration with wider society, just like the XBOX-manufacturing machines are locked in a factory and you earn your access to an XBOX by collaboration with other people, in a Marxist-Rodgerist society the baby-making machines are treated as machines like any other, and you earn its products, namely offspring, just like you earn any other products, by collaboration and peaceful exchange.

I still want enthusiastic consent from a woman that genuinely likes me, just like Chad can.

The fact that I can't enjoy such an universal experience makes me hate non-virgins, they should be segregated like in apartheid times

People who have sex should lose their human rights and suffer the revenge we have prepared for them, sex is a game and we're the losers in this game, and the best way to stop being the losers, is exterminating the winners, putting them in concentration camps where they are starved to death and treated with violence.

but where's the fun in that

did trump need enthusiastic consent to grab em by the pussy
Jfl at Trump grabbing em by the pu$$y, but I still want to feel desired and with the ability to satisfy a hungry pussy that asks for me.

I still want enthusiastic consent from a woman that genuinely likes me, just like Chad can.
There is no such thing as "enthusiastic consent". It's a MYTH. Foids simply bounce on Chad's dick in order to acquire GENES for her offspring, and then they seduce betabuxxers in order to acquire RESOURCES (money, protection, status etc) to ensure her offspring survival.

The fact that I can't enjoy such an universal experience
30% of young males in the USA are incels. In the Arab world it's more like 90%. Fucking foids like Chad does is far from universal.

makes me hate non-virgins, they should be segregated like in apartheid times

People who have sex should lose their human rights
OK. Marxism-Rodgerism defends a model of society in which sex is illegal and foids are all locked up in breeding facilities where their wombs are used for procreation. There are no sexhavers in this society.

and suffer the revenge we have prepared for them, sex is a game and we're the losers in this game, and the best way to stop being the losers, is exterminating the winners, putting them in concentration camps where they are starved to death and treated with violence.
You should look into the Marxist-Rodgerist proposal for a new society, it's way superior than such pointless blind revenge.

OK. Marxism-Rodgerism defends a model of society in which sex is illegal and foids are all locked up in breeding facilities where their wombs are used for procreation. There are no sexhavers in this society.

You should look into the Marxist-Rodgerist proposal for a new society, it's way superior than such pointless blind revenge.
high IQ