Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL i will never get chad... femcel struggles

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
I don't even know what to say in response to this. Just how delusional are "femcels" :lul::lul::lul:

femcels are not real
WatER. So-called "femcels" are merely chad only whores with extremely high standards. Again demonstrating that foids are experts are creating imaginary problems for themselves all the time.

You are high if you think this isnt staged

Heavy mixed signals here. She says she's open to incels/betas?

Jfl, funny video

yeah she's obviously being sarcastic
She said that incels should comment but turned off comments. If after this you still think this video is serious then it never began for you

Holy shit, I've been trying to find this video for years thx.

You are high if you think this isnt staged
Yeah, she definitively gets chad.
Would have been believable if she complained about not being able to keep the chads.

Foid larping as something that doesn’t exist

thats not even delusions or venting its just attention seeking that slut could have sex with thousands of guys within 1 hour and some of them would be very good looking too.

Yeah, she definitively gets chad.
Would have been believable if she complained about not being able to keep the chads.
The fact that she says "Chad" unironically is indicator enough that its staged. No normal foid says "Chad" unironically

Least obvious troll

Great rage bait :feelskek:

There’s always a catch in these situations so let’s go down the list shall we? :feelsaww:

1. It means every word that it said…but “she” has a cock. :feelskek:

2. The Foid is just trolling for attention and views/clicks (most obvious and common reason). :feelsseriously:

3. Hey look it’s another Cluster B cunt lying bitch that won’t deliver on her promises of relationship, sex and love, the internet and our circles in particular are surely running out of those![/massive sarcasm :feelsseriously:

4. The Chad/s that she’s fucking put her up to it for “a laugh at the expense of us internet losers”. :chad::incel:

5. The Foid is telling the truth and actually means what she says. [/Hell freezes ovER option] :forcedsmile::lul:

Last edited:
I don't even know what to say in response to this. Just how delusional are "femcels" :lul::lul::lul:

All this looks BS i wish we could just accept eachother for who we are all this suffering just because a face didnt look like they wanted oh his bones arent like that so he mustnt be wdorth my time, Its a skeleton and were monkeys, Im tired of being alone for my looks, She can get anyone maybe choose a less average man, Many men willing to taske care for her and be kind to her but no, Their face wasnt right they werent "Chad" Hypergamy is getting out of hand.

Obviously affected, but the following cracked me up:
so if you're not a nonchad -- if you're an incel, please leave a comment below
Not only implying every nonchad is incel, but comments are turned off :feelskek:

The fact that she says "Chad" unironically is indicator enough that its staged. No normal foid says "Chad" unironically
It wouldn't be staged if she would claim that she can't get a guy with a good pERsonality :feelsEhh:

Uhhh, not usre what you're talking about?
I got a notification saying you mentioned me and it took me to this post

Just another BPD whore high on drugs, nothing to see here.

Foid "problems" :feelskek:

Toilets always creating imaginary problems

least obvious ragebait

Why is she talking like that

this has to be satire. i refuse to believe anyone can be this atrocious.

this has to be satire. i refuse to believe anyone can be this atrocious.
it's ragebait but she's so airheaded and lazy she couldn't be arsed to do the bit properly so she hasn't even reached 50k views in 3 years. don't bother commenting on her video she just wants attention