Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I will never get a girl addicted to me.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
No girl will ever call me, no girl will ever tell me 'hey I really want to see you today' 'I can't wait to see you again' 'I want your dick' etc..

I am doomed for 2 reasons.

1)I don't have the looks and height to be a woman's sexual fantasy

2)I don't have the necessary equipment

I WILL FOREVER REMAIN TO BE A SEXLESS TRUECEL WITH NO SEX APPEAl.

Any Normie reading this will probably go 'hur dur this is why you're Inkwell'

Which is fantastic! The average male is used to being a sexless trash to the extent that even thinking that the opposite sex should desire you like you desire them is outrageous! this is how low we as humans have fallen.

EB325B539

There's anothER way you could get attention from foids
The average male is used to being a sexless trash to the extent that even thinking that the opposite sex should desire you like you desire them is outrageous! this is how low we as humans have fallen.
Low IQ if you think average males are sexless and on our level

Money maxing is your best bet

You aren't entitled to anything inkler :soy:

Any Normie reading this will probably go 'hur dur this is why you're Inkwell'

Which is fantastic! The average male is used to being a sexless trash to the extent that even thinking that the opposite sex should desire you like you desire them is outrageous! this is how low we as humans have fallen.
After years of feminist media vilifying any sexual desire expressed by a non chad men, normies think it's totally normal for a guy to be sexless and if you don't think this is right, you become a hateful incel JFL, clown world dystopia.
You aren't entitled to anything inkler :soy:
View attachment 361357

better a corpse than betabux. I only money max to retire max eventually
There's anothER way you could get attention from foids

Average males are above us but even then have Very few sex, every sub 7 male only gets sex through betabuxx and/or LTRs, one night stands are for 7+/10 only.

Out of everything you said only this part

'I want your dick' etc..

is the part you're looking for.

The other things like 'hey I really want to see you today' and 'I can't wait to see you again' foids say to their orbiters to keep them orbiting.

None of us will

Low IQ if that's what you got out of my comment.

I never said they were sexless but the fact that the average woman shows no or very little sexual attraction to Normie Men and that they think that's normal is what I'm getting at.

Low IQ if that's what you got out of my comment.

I never said they were sexless but the fact that the average woman shows no or very little sexual attraction to Normie Men and that they think that's normal is what I'm getting at.
Tall normies slay