Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will never forgive my father for marrying such a short woman

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Find me sittin by myself, no excuses then I know
★★★★★
Fucking retard ruined my life

marrying short women is the reason for short men

Last edited:

you're probably taller than me

Blame your mother for being hypergamous.

Seems like im the only one who is turbo manlet because of my father and not my mom

How tall is she? Mine is 5’1. She didn’t deserve to have kids

My father was high IQ and married a woman taller than him. I would have been a turbomanlet like him otherwise. Not that it matters tbh

Bro returned to the forum just to mog me
Bro, i'm 5'7 JFL. It's just that my father is even shorter than that. He's like 5'4 or something

Short women need to be exterminated

Both of my parents are turbo manlet

I would fuck a short gal if I could... Any gal really...

"Mom! Pack my bags! I'm going to Padang to find the shortest slant hole I can! I got ER's to make!"

Oh... Gdmf shit... No fly list... and revoked passport... Dang.

I would fuck a short gal if I could... Any gal really...

"Mom! Pack my bags! I'm going to Padang to find the shortest slant hole I can! I got ER's to make!"

Oh... Gdmf shit... No fly list... and revoked passport... Dang.
Take the meds

Our parents are the reason we are the way we are

Blame your mother for being hypergamous.
His dad had the upper hand and could've rejected his mom.But this nigga wet ahead and decided to have kids with that foidlet.

It's not his fault it's simps & femoids fault for ruining the dating market.

His dad had the upper hand and could've rejected his mom.
You don't know that, bro. Maybe he settled.
But this nigga wet ahead and decided to have kids with that foidlet.
It might've been his only option at ascending. Meanwhile, his mother could've chosen any other person to marry. He probably had no other choice. Plus, back then—or in his culture—if you were a married couple, you HAD to have children. Maybe it was the cultural norm.

Why would he settle if he was chad? You could settle with a htb after fucking around with stacies during your youth.
How do you know he's a Chad, though?

How do you know he's a Chad, though?
He said he would never forgive his dad for choosing his mom. So I assumed his dad was a Chad because beggars can't be choosers, right?

He said he would never forgive his dad for choosing his mom. So I assumed his dad was a Chad because beggars can't be choosers, right?
Females are always the choosers. They're the sexual selectors.

Seems like im the only one who is turbo manlet because of my father and not my mom
Your dad is a manlet?
Did he betabuxx your mom or what happened with that?

Many men get turned on by short women. He must have cummed a lot throughout the years. A tall strong man like him pinning down and inseminating a defenseless, stocky midget, he probably has pedo tendencies too. You exist solely to remind him of his sins

Many men get turned on by short women. He must have cummed a lot throughout the years. A tall strong man like him pinning down and inseminating a defenseless, stocky midget, he probably has pedo tendencies too. You exist solely to remind him of his sins
We need to pedoshame tallfags that are into short women and remind them that their sons will be incels that are destined to go ER and will hate their father for fucking a short female.
Short females don't deserve to be happy, if they want to be happy they need to fuck short men like me and stop being such hypergamous fucks and let me cum in their pussies.

We need to pedoshame tallfags that are into short women and remind them that their sons will be incels that are destined to go ER and will hate their father for fucking a short female.
Short females don't deserve to be happy, if they want to be happy they need to fuck short men like me and stop being such hypergamous fucks and let me cum in their pussies.
100% agreed

Last edited:
My father was a 5'10 aryan chadlite, and could easily impregnate an attractive aryan foid, but he chose a short subhuman hapa.