Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I will NEVER feel sorry for tall or masculine 'incels'

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
If you are 6 foot or at least 5'7 and masculine (broad shoulders, jacked, big frame), YOU ARE NOT AN INCEL. FUCK OFF.

Even if you have trouble finding dates because of your 4chan autism, you get AT LEAST respect from women and men. Chad ain’t gonna fuck with a guy who can mog him into a grave.

I am 5ft2, weigh 120 pounds and I am bullied by everyone for it constantly. Ain’t no one gonna bully a 300 pound 6'4 '''incel'''

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I'm 6,2 autistic and have been bullied my entire life lol:feelsseriously:
No you do not get respect from other men if you have no social status no matter how tall you are. Girls only care about that shit if you also look good

having masculine features is extremely common where I am to the point where hight and being hyper conformist is what matters. Guess what I don’t have

You don't know what it's like to be a non turbo Manlet incel so stfu.

We don't get bullied or made fun of for our height but we aren't any successful with foids either. Everyone knows foids want everything.

Incel is someone whom no girl likes, no matter his height/face/frame/whatever. Your life is far more cruel I totally agree, but we still fit the definition of incel.

5ft 2... depends on your age though since you might still be able to grow.

Inb4 massive amount of people brag about their height and exaggerate their situation

5' 7'' is tall now according to this gay graycel.

you have it worse than me.
I'm 5'6.5

5'7 is respected where ?
Im 6'1 foot and masculine, and no im not bragging or some shit, but everytime a tard comes here and talk shit like height could make me "not incel", but we have tons of trucels with good height.
Manlets try to take out their frustration on us whenever they get a chance, but these retards fail to recognize that we are on the same boat.

Also fuck off with your gay outdated avi, we are in NOVEMBER nigga, xmas is only the next month smh

Last edited:
I'm 6,2 autistic and have been bullied my entire life lol:feelsseriously:
No you do not get respect from other men if you have no social status no matter how tall you are. Girls only care about that shit if you also look good
Shut up Tallfag, I don't give a fuck if you have autism.
5'7 is respected where ?
Im 6'1 foot and masculine, and no im not bragging or some shit, but everytime a tard comes here and talk shit like height could make me "not incel", but we have tons of trucels with good height.
Manlets try to take out their frustration on us when they get a chance.

Also fuck off with your gay outdated avi, we are in NOVEMBER nigga, xmas is only the next month smh
Fuck off

Shut up Tallfag, I don't give a fuck if you have autism.

Fuck off
If you were tall and ugly instead of short and ugly you would still still be a cel. You realize that right?

im a mentalcel, you fags can make facial surgery, but i cant fix my brain.

If you were tall and ugly instead of short and ugly you would still still be a cel. You realize that right?
this is what i was going to say, they unironically think its all about height.
last week i went to a big mall here, i keep staring at some ugly manlet milf thinking i could stand a chance, the second time she looked at my direction, it was like she has seen the devil himself, she looked scared at me and with anger on her eyes, these fucking whores deserve to get mutilated and raped (in guitar hero 3 ofc :feelsaww:).

If I was tall and ugly, I'd have some success compared to being short and ugly.
I’m glad you’re here if you’re tall and mental”cel”:feelsEhh:
Serioulsy, that faggot can go suck a dick.

I’m glad you’re here if you’re tall and mental”cel”:feelsEhh:
im living rent free in your mind and low key im making you going insane :feelscomfy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back