Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I will never expereince anything like this

Never began.

'Not avaliable'

Video doesn't play but from the pic I can tell this is from a movie. A movie featuring an actress who is now an actor, btw.

Hollywood is fake, man. You can enjoy watching it but don't lament about your life being dull as opposed to what you see in these movies.

You don't watch Star Wars and whine about not owning a light saber, do you ? It should be the same for romance movies.

are you high? relationships aren't like this

You don't watch Star Wars and whine about not owning a light saber, do you ? It should be the same for romance movies.
I watch My Little Pony and whine about not being a pony :feelshehe:

Video doesn't play but from the pic I can tell this is from a movie. A movie featuring an actress who is now an actor, btw.

Hollywood is fake, man. You can enjoy watching it but don't lament about your life being dull as opposed to what you see in these movies.

Brutal video is unavailable pill

Why do you want to be in a gay singing relationship?
Kinda suspect

Movies are not real.

Michael Cera would be posting here if he wasn't a millionaire.

It's a clip from the movie Juno.
She peaked right there after she came out as a 'woke' lesbian for attention, and now a trans negroid. When will they understand that all this little Mikey mouse bullshit of changing pronouns and taking hormones won't change their biological gender?

Movies are not real.

Michael Cera would be posting here if he wasn't a millionaire.
I met the guy once in college. He was dating a girl that lived at this place I hung out at sometimes. He was super boring and couldn't handle his weed (completely spaced out).

I met the guy once in college. He was dating a girl that lived at this place I hung out at sometimes. He was super boring and couldn't handle his weed (completely spaced out).
Well, the guy has been acting since he was a kid, so he definitely had status and money in college.

Otherwise it's impossible to get a girlfriend with that lower third.