Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I will never do anything with my life

Ericfffc

Ericfffc

Veteran
★★★★★
I will never get a job, a car or my own house and I will be homeless in the future

Yeah same, yet I'm still trying for some stupid reason. At least in terms of getting a career going, getting a solid, stable, full-time job that pays enough to live on, by myself.

At least in england you cant be homeless. Just get a council flat and a machete and start selling coke and writing rap songs and you will be buying a home and car in no time.

At least in england you cant be homeless. Just get a council flat and a machete and start selling coke and writing rap songs and you will be buying a home and car in no time.
:feelskek:

It's over if you live in a shithole country that is not Tyrengland.

I will never get a job, a car or my own house and I will be homeless in the future
Same,i'm actually looking forward to being homeless,sleeping under bridges n shieet,it's where a disfigured subhuman like me belongs.

Have a used car but will never get more than that in life cause of the Great Reset. Life's over already basically.

You don't even need most of those things as a cel. Being homeless could kinda suck but it's meh.

I just want to neet in peace. I wouldnt care about a car or my own place if my parents would let me neet

Same. I think kill ourselves is needed to restart another life in another context and above all another face.
We are energy, energy in this universe.

What dies does not come out of the universe
- Mark Aurel

what is the great reset ??
Basically the elites finally making their move into enslaving the population into modern feudalism. Don't take the vaccine.
Greatresetwindow

Greatresetpin

Klausbugplate

Why will you be homeless? Are you living with your parents? If they own the house you can inherit them.