Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I will never be worth a fuck

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
there are things regular people have that missing in me and things I have that regular people don't. fuck this nigger world for creating me on this shit setting. I want to beat someone up so badly I want to make someone PAY for this fate! someone should be punished for this shit being inflicted on me!! fuck everyone who got to be born normal and functional. they don't deserve it! fucking pay you pieces of shit.

Why? atleast you’re not like me and never had a fair chance.

Why? atleast you’re not like me and never had a fair chance.
We are not the same.

You never had a chance. We had multiple chances and failed brutally.

We are not the same.

762maxx, in gta 5 of course

you're worth a fuck to us but not to those normfaggots kill all teenfags and prettyfucks

I’m non-NT, so I mean nothing to this normie world

None of us are worth a fuk to toilets, and thats y we’re here, Chico
there are things regular people have that missing in me and things I have that regular people don't. fuck this nigger world for creating me on this shit setting. I want to beat someone up so badly I want to make someone PAY for this fate! someone should be punished for this shit being inflicted on me!! fuck everyone who got to be born normal and functional. they don't deserve it! fucking pay you pieces of shit.

They will pay