Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will never be special to a girl

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
I will never be adequate, my love will never matter.
Nothing I ever say will be remembered and cherished.
I am an insignificant speck, that's all ever be to girls. An ugly, subhuman nobody not even worth a thought.
I could fucking take a bullet for a girl she'd still run into Chad's arms.

I can't take this anymore! I can't take it! I can't stop fucking crying, been doing so for hours.
Is it that much to ask for, life? For one girl, just ONE to fucking care about me. That's all I wanted my entire pathetic life and it feels so unobtainable.

What's the point of living? The blackpills ARE TOO FUCKING MUCH
I think I'll try to rope again soon, I have nothing to live for. The life of an incel is the life on an unending, gnawing suffering.

If you are ugly no women will ever love you for you. If you do get into a relationship their will be conditions to you two staying together, which is basically just money. An ugly guy with no money means nothing to no-one. As far as people are concerned you just get into your hole and pass your time with a hobby or something. Just don't get in the way of other people having fun and don't complain because thats annoying.

If you are ugly no women will ever love you for you. If you do get into a relationship their will be conditions to you two staying together, which is basically just money. An ugly guy with no money means nothing to no-one. As far as people are concerned you just get into your hole and pass your time with a hobby or something. Just don't get in the way of other people having fun and don't complain because thats annoying.
Exactly, if you aren't Chad it's over.
Ugliness is a curse.

>wanting a relationship
Being an NT incel must be hell on earth, i feel bad for you.

I feel you, brother.

I'll never enjoy my "youth" because i'm balding.