Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I will never be Justin Bieber

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I will never be Justin Bieber. I will never have a face that has maximum appeal to JBs and young foids and i will never be simped for by billions of girls all over the world. I will never have fangirls that break into my house just because they want to have sex with me. I will never break girls hearts. The Justin Bieber pill destroyed me. Guys used to shit on him for looking feminine and so did i, but at the end of the day he slayed thousands of prime JBs and we didnt

Last edited:
The Bieber fell kinda off right? He got addicted
He was addicted, not sure if he still is. But who cares about that if you can get every foid you want and have millions of dollars in your bank account ?

I will never be Justin Bieber. I will never have a face that has maximum appeal to JBs and young foids and i will never be simped for by billions of girls all over the world. I will never have fangirls that break into my house just because they want to have sex with me. I will never break girls hearts. The Justin Bieber pill destroyed me. Guys used to shit on him for looking feminine and so did i, but at the end of the day he slayed thousands of prime JBs and we didnt
true but man hes looking rough now that he had to settle down and marry

If it's any comfort to you, he was probably molested by Diddy.

It's funny women sperg out over men liking girls a day under 18 while adult women were thirsting after Justin when he was underage.

This is another type of blackpill man.
Really something else.
I'm taking a break from everything for a while.

he doesnt really have that appeal anymore he just has the wealth and status
hes probably getting cucked right now
If he shaves off his beard and grows out his hair he still looks decent. Obviously he will never be as famous anymore as he used to be in his youth/young adulthood, but he still had a better childhood than 99,9% of guys, is rich and is one of the most listened Spotify artists

Back then social Media Competition / Hypergamy wasnt nearly as Potent as Now .

Should have Narcism Max back then , it seemed to be a Legit Strategy seeing How Many Ooffy Doofys " are Rich now Via Streaming / YT / Twitch .

Dosnt have it quite in me Tho , and now its Litteraly to Late / Oversaturated .

Back then social Media Competition / Hypergamy wasnt nearly as Potent as Now .

Should have Narcism Max back then , it seemed to be a Legit Strategy seeing How Many Ooffy Doofys " are Rich now Via Streaming / YT / Twitch .

Dosnt have it quite in me Tho , and now its Litteraly to Late / Oversaturated .
Even with hypergamy im sure Justin would have slayed

Prettyboypill murdered and raped my mind

Justin Biber Was fucked multiple times in the ass by a nigger (Diddy) and you want to be him?

Jfl at your life :feelskek:

Justin Biber Was fucked multiple times in the ass by a nigger (Diddy) and you want to be him?

Jfl at your life :feelskek:
Very interesting that is the first thing you though about when i mentioned the name "Justin Bieber"...