Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I will never be financially successful, because my parents refuse to buy me a car.

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
16 year olds get cars. All of them do. I'm 25 and my parents STILL haven't bought me a fucking car. I'm literally behind 15 year olds in life experience because of this shit.

Let alone I can't even try to use fucking Tinder without a car. Fuck this gay Earth. My parents have CASTRATED me.

I bought my own car at 19. My parents took me back and forth to work for about 6 months and then I bought a used shitbox for $800 that lasted me long enough to get a better job and buy a better car.

I bought my own car at 19. My parents took me back and forth to work for about 6 months and then I bought a used shitbox for $800 that lasted me long enough to get a better job and buy a better car.

This. Bought my car off a friend (richcel, sold it to me for a fair price and I pay him monthly, no interest) at 18. My parents help with insurance (I pay 75%, they pay 25%). Currently have no job and it's by far my biggest expense. Bleeding my savings.

Find a job you can walk to that pays decent. The gas station 400 yards from my house paid $10/hour for cashier jobs. It's not your parent's job to buy you a car. If you can't work, apply for disability, if you can, find a shitty wageslave job and get paid.

At least you have your driver license

I’ll add that my advice isn’t “pull yourself up by your boot strings cuckservative” advice. It’s not hard to get a shitty job and a shitty car and enough money to feed yourself if your parents let you live with them.

It’s fucked though when you decide to move out of your parents house and realize it costs more than you make to pay all your bills and you slowly eat up your savings while eating beans and rice. I finally got a job for awhile that let me pay all my bills, but if I missed one paycheck I was totally fucked.

I eventually got laid off and I indeed did get fucked. I’m back in my parents spare bedroom now. I haven’t even seen a job opening that pays close to what I was making, I took a $4 an hour pay cut at my current job. Having roommates is the only way to afford shit and that’s a complete pain in the ass.

Let alone I can't even try to use fucking Tinder without a car. Fuck this gay Earth. My parents have CASTRATED me.

And people attack me for the driver licence pill...

By the way, you can easily get a job as a dlivery man. That is another bonus of having a driver licence. One of the best jobs out there to be honest. Plenty of men do not even have a driver licence anymore. I would really like to work as a delivery man. I could drive and I would do some money by doing it. The payment is actually legit unlike jobs within in warehouse logistics where you have to work harder and get paid less for it.

I’ll add that my advice isn’t “pull yourself up by your boot strings cuckservative” advice. It’s not hard to get a shitty job and a shitty car and enough money to feed yourself if your parents let you live with them.

And since he has a driver licence, he can get a job as a delivery man.

My parents did buy me a car. I was just too low IQ to learn to drive so the car place took it back from us

Fakecel to the extreme
tenor.gif

16 year olds get cars. All of them do. I'm 25 and my parents STILL haven't bought me a fucking car. I'm literally behind 15 year olds in life experience because of this shit.

Massive Cope

My first job got me my first car. My parents never bought me anything that expensive.
Plenty of men do not even have a driver licence anymore.
Massive Fucking Cope

Last edited:
Just work and buy it yourself, I'm behind in everything aswell but what can i do. Parents truly ruined us

i have one but i share it with my siblings