Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I will never be able to be "normal"

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Eugenical Communism卐
-
I tried being like the other people my entire life, but they always saw that im not like them, and they never accepted me. Right now i dont even try anymore. I started hating all of them, because i realized that they will hate me regardless of what i do, and i also realized that THEY(NTs) are the problem, NOT me, because my IQ is atleast 2x times higher than theirs, and im also a better person, so they can all fuck off and die like pigs they are.

Join the club.

Im a neurotypical but women aren't attracted to me. I have been starved of love, intimacy, and sex. Life still sucks as an NT incel
I tried being like the other people my entire life, but they always saw that im not like them, and they never accepted me. Right now i dont even try anymore. I started hating all of them, because i realized that they will hate me regardless of what i do, and i also realized that THEY(NTs) are the problem, NOT me, because my IQ is atleast 2x times higher than theirs, and im also a better person, so they can all fuck off and die like pigs they are.

Misanthrope and mentcel here I just made a life story post similar to your situation and if you’re a single child it would be even worse

The thing is, it's impossible to become valuable to others in a world where your value is judged on your connection to others. It's a vicious cycle and many of us started on hard mode to begin.

The thing is, it's impossible to become valuable to others in a world where your value is judged on your connection to others. It's a vicious cycle and many of us started on hard mode to begin.
*Nightmare mode

same