Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I will never be a successful writer if things continue this way.

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
Seriously, the highest number of views I have on wattpad is five. It seems that it is not meant to be for me. Maybe it is my thematic that keeps people away from my work. Maybe I just cannot write. I figured I would try and appeal to the normies on wattpad and write a teen love story in my style or something bluepilled like that, but I doubt I would be able to portray it attractively. Sucks to be me.

Write blackpilled short stories

My plan is to find cute adorable loli waifu of culture with writer talent

@RegisterUserName u should team up and write with him

Your writing talent doesn't really have an effect on your success at this point of popularity. It's just luck, self advertisment and posting decent short stories. There are tens of thousands of others just like you; the amateur writing market's saturated as fuck because of online reading and other bullshit
@RegisterUserName u should team up and write with him
I don't write

I remember when my former oneitis wrote fanfics there
Fanfics are the lowest form of writing and only retarded foids and queers write them.

Foids so they can call themselves "writers" because of all the praise cucks offer them.

Write something like Black Mirror. That show is blackpilled and full of devastating stuff

@2340922 is a good writer

Fontaine was writing a young adult novel with blackpilled themes. He’s got a thread around here somewhere with a sample of it. It was pretty good ngl. Maybe use it for inspiration for blackpilled themes.

Write something about abusive Chad and all the foids will read it

Your writing talent doesn't really have an effect on your success at this point of popularity. It's just luck, self advertisment and posting decent short stories. There are tens of thousands of others just like you; the amateur writing market's saturated as fuck because of online reading and other bullshit
True, plus even famous authors like Kafka didn't publish (let alone being famous during his life) anything for years.

really i didnt know, another thing he didnt tell me about himself
@2340922
NO I DONT! :feelstrash: :feelswhat:wth im not
  • Behavior: No trolling, baiting, white-knighting, misinformation, platitudes, mass PMing, or arbitrary necroposting.

Keep it up, mate. Writing is pretty cool, and it's really cool that you're giving it a try.

link your Wattpad, please

Seriously, the highest number of views I have on wattpad is five. It seems that it is not meant to be for me. Maybe it is my thematic that keeps people away from my work. Maybe I just cannot write. I figured I would try and appeal to the normies on wattpad and write a teen love story in my style or something bluepilled like that, but I doubt I would be able to portray it attractively. Sucks to be me.

Wattpad is filled with billionaire macho wolverine fanfics made by women. I recommend royalroad.com, tapas or webnovel.com. By the way, what's your profile on wattpad?

Last edited:
Wattpad is filled with billionaire macho wolverine fanfics made by women. I recommend royalroad.com, tapas or webnovel.com. By the way, what's your profile on wattpad?
Thanks for the reccomendation. People in RL know my wattpad profile Id rather not tell.