Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I will never approach a foid because I'm a subhuman

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Nihilistic Misanthrope
★★★
Then tell me, how do you expect to ascend if you never approach foids, lol? Foids will never make the first move to start a conversation with you, even if you were a Chad. So, you'd just be a volcel who refuses to ascend no matter what.

I lack confidence (face) and personality (height) to even think about approaching a foid, also i lack the positive validation and social experiences required to even talk with a foid on a romantic/ sexual way.

a foid will never approach you because you are subhuman

If you approach or speak to foids (because of non academic or laboral reasons) you're most likely a fakecel

Foids will never make the first move to start a conversation with you, even if you were a Chad.
What a gigacope. Foid absolutely do approach Chads and initiate sexual things with them. Just because it's not our reality, doesn't mean it isn't Chad's reality

If you approach or speak to foids (because of non academic or laboral reasons) you're most likely a fakecel
Hence why I don't. They are insufferable to interact with, and have nothing in common with me to talk about

What a gigacope. Foid absolutely do approach Chads and initiate sexual things with them. Just because it's not our reality, doesn't mean it isn't Chad's reality
That guy must be low iq tbh, I've seen Chads and even high tier normies get smoothly approached by foids everywhere since high school.

That guy must be low iq tbh, I've seen Chads and even high tier normies get smoothly approached by foids everywhere since high school.
Same. I saw a Tyrone get approached by a white girl at the gym a while ago too

water is wet

Same. I saw a Tyrone get approached by a white girl at the gym a while ago too
I see it happen all the time lmao, seeing the girls open wide eyes with a smile is so brutal, knowing ill never experience anything remotely similar kills me. :feelsrope:

If woman is attracted to you she will make sure you know it

I see it happen all the time lmao, seeing the girls open wide eyes with a smile is so brutal, knowing ill never experience anything remotely similar kills me. :feelsrope:
Same. I hate it so much. No girl is ever just gonna love me like that

If you have to approach...no even if you have to think about approaching it's over. Remember all a chad has to do is say his name and foids will be like "he is so cute and charming hehe".

It would be a torture for me.
I have an unattractive face, a weak frame and I'm a dickcel.

I've never truly cold approached a foid, but the few times I've made an effort to be friendly and get to know them, I've been met with nothing but sneer and outright disregard. It never began for sub-5 non-NTs

If you have to approach...no even if you have to think about approaching it's over. Remember all a chad has to do is say his name and foids will be like "he is so cute and charming hehe".
Based asf