Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I will have two courses that have foid professors

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Last semester went pretty well which I passed all of my courses will good standing, the five courses are all male so my marks are too much affected because of my face presenting to mostly male professors.

But fuck the next semester there are two courses that have foid professors. One is a noodlewhore (Filipino) JFL. Also she has one of the worst ratings as well.

I hope I won't fuck up this semester because of some foid professor who hates my ugly face of crime. :feelsrope:

Just go their office hours. Foid professors/TAs always get annoyed when I go to them and give me good grades to keep me from going there.

Just go their office hours. Foid professors/TAs always get annoyed when I go to them and give me good grades to keep me from going there.
It's online courses, I look subhuman af in front of cameras.

brutal, sometimes foid professors are easy to pander to, just put opinions you know they like and they give high grades.

In 2 weeks I have to give 2 exams with foid professors. It's over :feelsrope:

That's hilarious
It is lmao
brutal, sometimes foid professors are easy to pander to, just put opinions you know they like and they give high grades.
Based though if they’re of the feminist man hating variety you’re still fucked — there was a huge thread recently on the MRA sub showing knock down proof/studies that women are graded less harshly for the same work in both the work place and in schools.

I'd get a refund and say women don't know shit...I'd certainly ask to see their qualifications

I like foid proffesors they are usually nice tbh