Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I WILL have to go to the gym and exercise

Juxtaposition6

Juxtaposition6

Degenerate
-
After taking full body pictures of myself, it left me in shock, i have a deformed hourglass figure with repugnant fat rolls, i dieted for almost a year now and yet it didn't change anything, i did lose fat in my upper body but i still have a fat lower back and love handles along with fat thighs an possibly even wide hips.
Sacrifices must be made and therefore i must go to a place jam-packed with normies and their small talk, incessant neurotypical shittery and all around tense atmosphere as the normies and the roasties will be staring at the funny looking subhuman creature, desperate to look akin to them, that is me, and laugh at it for they're confused about its gender.
It shall be done, long-term harm will be reduced at the cost of short term suffering.

JFL @ small talk with normies, I just ignore those fucks at my gym, they realize I don't want to be fucked when I blast tunes through my headphones and have a mean mug face, fuckin faggots I don't care what your girlfriend cooked for you last dinner.

Hmmmm, well I guess good luck with that ;). At least a Skinnycel has a higher chance of getting out of Inceldom than a Fatcel, so in some your doing a good thing.

What workout routine and diet your planning to follow :o?

I've been doing some barbell and body weight training stuff for years (on-off due to injuries and laziness), its kind of meh...

Tellem--T said:
JFL @ small talk with normies, I just ignore those fucks at my gym, they realize I don't want to be fucked when I blast tunes through my headphones and have a mean mug face, fuckin faggots I don't care what your girlfriend cooked for you last dinner.
I'm sure some of them will pull out the good old "hahahahaha why don't you talk lmoa say something brah" i shall administer the evil looking criminal gaze if it is so.

don't stress bro. Most people just mind their own business. It's a good cope tbh. You'll learn to like it after a while

I used to feel intimidated when going to the gym:

Hints:

- Stay away from the stacies / fuckboys. They won't acknowledge you, so don't acknowledge them.

- Serious lifters who inhabit the free weights portion of the gym, and tend to be older (30ies and up) are generally very helpful when it comes to lifting tips and techniques. This especially applies to exercises like deadlifts or squats. You need someone to properly teach you that shit and monitor you while you do it.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Hmmmm, well I guess good luck with that ;). At least a Skinnycel has a higher chance of getting out of Inceldom than a Fatcel, so in some your doing a good thing.

What workout routine and diet your planning to follow :o?

I've been doing some barbell and body weight training stuff for years (on-off due to injuries and laziness), its kind of meh...
I'll ask a coach or someone who knows the stuff out, i'll do whatever it is to get rid of the revolting lower-back fat that is a source of constant anguish and distress for me.

BlackpilledAF said:
I used to feel intimidated when going to the gym:

Hints:

- Stay away from the stacies / fuckboys. They won't acknowledge you, so don't acknowledge them.

- Serious lifters who inhabit the free weights portion of the gym, and tend to be older (30ies and up) are generally very helpful when it comes to lifting tips and techniques. This especially applies to exercises like deadlifts or squats. You need someone to properly teach you that shit and monitor you while you do it.
Of course, i will stay away from those kinds of people and if some people in there are looking to help and offer advice, then i'll gladly take it.

fukmylyf said:
don't stress bro. Most people just mind their own business. It's a good cope tbh. You'll learn to like it after a while
Hopefuly they would.

Juxtaposition6 said:
I'm sure some of them will pull out the good old "hahahahaha why don't you talk lmoa say something brah" i shall administer the evil looking criminal gaze if it is so.

This is why I hate these faggots they feel entitled to everything, even in the workplace you have to be a faker and pretend to like talking to them and hear them complain, this why I NEET I'm not going to change my ways just to let some faggot whore or faggot dude get what they want from me, JFL @ small talk biggest waste of time and cringiest moment, like fuck, I don't give a fuck about the weather don't talk to me, I have nothing to say and theirs nothing to talk about stupid fuckin normies EAT SHIT FAGGOT NORMIES TRASH BITCHES IMBECILES NINKAPOOP

Tellem--T said:
This is why I hate these faggots they feel entitled to everything, even in the workplace you have to be a faker and pretend to like talking to them and hear them complain, this why I NEET I'm not going to change my ways just to let some faggot whore or faggot dude get what they want from me, JFL @ small talk biggest waste of time and cringiest moment, like fuck, I don't give a fuck about the weather don't talk to me, I have nothing to say and theirs nothing to talk about stupid fuckin normies EAT SHIT FAGGOT NORMIES TRASH BITCHES IMBECILES NINKAPOOP
Very true, normies need to learn that not everyone wants to talk about frivolous shit like baby's first political opinions or some celebrity bullshit or why video games are "RUINING YOUR LIFE BRAH" or anything similar to that for that matter.

every guy I see at the gym is a fat fuck who wants to "eat big"

they look awful

Tellem--T said:

You're ruining your chances. If you connect with normies you could easily play social circle game to get laid

mylifeistrash said:

they look awful
Not here apparently, most are normies, you have the occasional chads and stacies and the other roasties.

Juxtaposition6 said:
mylifeistrash said:
they look awful
Not here apparently, most are normies, you have the occasional chads and stacies and the other roasties.

the amount of guys who are ripped and look good vs powerlifter GOMAD idiots must be like 50 to 1

mylifeistrash said:
the amount of guys who are ripped and look good vs powerlifter GOMAD idiots must be like 50 to 1
Everyone will look better than me and will probably initiate small talk which i'd hate for that to happen.

mylifeistrash said:
Juxtaposition6 said:
mylifeistrash said:
they look awful
Lol I have to agree with you. A lot of the guys doing 5x5s, don't look good.

idkwattodowithlife said:
mylifeistrash said:
Juxtaposition6 said:
mylifeistrash said:
they look awful
Lol I have to agree with you. A lot of the guys doing 5x5s, don't look good.

most men under 30 who lift are legit insane
even if they were on steroids they'd be bloated and look like shit

most men are insane honestly

they're even a delusional alpha TRP god just lift just eat big bro

or they go into "just give up nothing matters" mode (i'll admit to doing this) and give up on life

bipolar as fuck, no one takes a reasonable approach

damn this self description is nearly as good as angrymans

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
damn this self description is nearly as good as angrymans
Who is angrymans?

Juxtaposition6 said:

angryman =  the greatest currycel ever on /r/incels

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
angryman =  the greatest currycel ever on /r/incels
Ah i see, what happened to him?
Does he still post here?

Juxtaposition6 said: