Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will have a Nordic gf

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
This will happen frfr. :feelsokman:

This will not happen

Join my farm u will get one

@DragonBallZCel got one

If you work hard enough on my fields u will get slave foid for breeding

East Asia.
which cunt ? when you think about it some russian girls could match your description cause some of them have blond hair and blue eyes and are much more cheaper/easier to get

Any.

Are you talking about mail-order brides?
dunno about mail order brides, but if you are korean you might have some big chances or japanese to extent too

cause korean and japanese media are quite dominant right now...tho if you are chinese it might be bit worse to say it at least cause chinese people don't have big media halo

maybe in future it will change

are you mainland chinese tho ? i'm bit interested in china ( in japan too cause i'm weeb but japan become normie beloved country right now )

maybe in future it will change

are you mainland chinese tho ? i'm bit interested in china ( in japan too cause i'm weeb but japan become normie beloved country right now )
I'm southern Chinese like @subzero, Northern ones mog us by having more developed facial features and are on average 2 inches taller.

plenty of northern Chinese gigatallfags that heightmog me even when I am maxed out in my lifts at 6'2-3
I saw a handful around that height range too, but only a handful.

Moneymaxx and then import a wife from slavland and beat her daily (in Sims 3 Expansion Pack)
That'll keep her loyal (in video game)

Nigga you haven't been on my campus yet, I have seen 6'7 chinks there before.
The tallest chinks I've seen were 2 men in the range of 6'4 to 6'6.

kys foid worshipping cuck