Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I will go to the Unite The Right rally in DC as a counter-protestor

why thats really gay the alt right sucks but heyre better then libturds we shou,ld be friends.

why thats really gay the alt right sucks but heyre better then libturds we shou,ld be friends.

They want an aryan nation. I'm not aryan. The decision has been made for me.

They want an aryan nation. I'm not aryan. The decision has been made for me.
i mean ngl white america would bbe a better place but i think the alt rightserss are civic nationlists not ethnic nationalists so i think you're wasting your time.

I am growing tired of most factions of the modern Right and their incessant Chad worship. However, they're still not the primary enemy. You'll be rubbing shoulders with some truly cowardly, subhuman, dogshit scum if you attend as a counter-protestor. Auntie Fa is full of verminous pozzers and I'd like to see some retarded wings n' beer Civnat hooligans bust their skulls, not yours.

Drunkcelling?

Better than supporting the left Tbh

JFL Unite the Right 2 is a big joke. There will be maybe 25 people there. You're a faggot OP most of the people there are feds and losers. Guess what no woman is going to sleep with you because you "bash the fash"

I'd like to go to one of those events just to fight.

Very good.
lowinhibmaxx to oblivion my fren

JFL at people who say he should switch sides. He will drown in liberal pussy for having „strong opinions“ whereas no one cares about the altright as they are demonized by society

Very good.

JFL at people who say he should switch sides. He will drown in liberal pussy for having „strong opinions“ whereas no one cares about the altright as they are demonized by society

Lmfao celery IQ if you believe any beta leftist faggot is getting laid for being anti right wing

Very good.

Come on, man. This is "Intro to Dignity Studies: Better Incel Than Cuck 101" stuff. Male feminists are locked in a cucked and feeble attempt scrounge pussy that never comes. If you don't have the right face in the first place, political posturing isn't going to help you.

Ok i agree, you atleast have to be 6.5/10 to lowinhibmax

You don’t have to be a cuck and still be left leaning
Come on, man. This is "Intro to Dignity Studies: Better Incel Than Cuck 101" stuff. Male feminists are locked in a cucked and feeble attempt scrounge pussy that never comes. If you don't have the right face in the first place, political posturing isn't going to help you.
Lmfao celery IQ if you believe any beta leftist faggot is getting laid for being anti right wing

FACT- when America was a 90% white country with extremely strict conservative beliefs it was 100 times better then now, especially for incels.

FACT- when America was a 90% white country with extremely strict conservative beliefs it was 100 times better then now, especially for incels.

This 1000%

Counterprotestors will be cringe af. The whole thing fucking sucks. Both sides.

Heil Hitler tho

i mean ngl white america would bbe a better place but i think the alt rightserss are civic nationlists not ethnic nationalists so i think you're wasting your time.
no, the alt-right is known to be distinctly white nationalist. A civic nationalist would be Donald Trump, Paul Joseph Watson, etc. Alt-righters include Richard Spencer, Jared Taylor, etc. Its the reason why the left calls everything they don't like alt-right.

Try to cop a feel in all the chaos

Very good.

Liberalmaxxing

Why would you be a counterprotester against people more likely to agree with you? And despite their white nationalist stances, a good chunk of the alt right aren't even white.

If you actually sit down and read what they write, especially the stuff that isn't tradcuck, it sounds a lot like what we say. We aren't here right now because of Nazis, white nationalists, conservatives and so on. We are here and our societies are declining because of atomizing, nihilistic neo-liberalist hegemony.

Who still thinks in terms of dems vs reps / liberals ((("the left"))) :feelskek: vs conservatives or the right in 2018 is a low IQ cuck.

Last edited:
Go with a sign that says "I'M A VIRGIN" just to piss off Antifa. Be mega autistic, just protest maxx at this harsh world.
Who still thinks in terms of dems vs reps / liberals ((("the left"))) :feelskek: vs conservatives or the right in 2018 is a low IQ cuck.
I like to think of it as the puppeteers and the puppets. Still gonna watch though. Could be fun. :feelsokman:

no, the alt-right is known to be distinctly white nationalist. A civic nationalist would be Donald Trump, Paul Joseph Watson, etc. Alt-righters include Richard Spencer, Jared Taylor, etc. Its the reason why the left calls everything they don't like alt-right.

I ran into Jared Taylor at a local grocery store, no joke. I called him a racist. God damn he looked old and tired. He and his wife said nothing.

Last edited:
your not an sjw are you?

Antifa foids won't touch your dick

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back