Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i will go on a walk tomorrow

FoidSSlayer88

FoidSSlayer88

5'3 youngcel attending Chad University
★★★
i have rotted for too long my brain is turning into rancid wet slimy slop slopping around in my slophead. i need to go outside and interact with the world or else i will die from sepsis due to how infected my brain has become.

trying to get myself motivated preemptively so i can be determined to actually leave my room tomorrow.

LDAR is always there for you when you get mogged again

LDAR is always there for you when you get mogged again
please give me words of encouragement i am too close to simply rotting another day away

I used to be like this in 9th grade, truly afraid to go outside. I often go for walks now just to move around. I don’t socialize with anyone, but it feels good anyway. Just about anything is better than rotting 24/7.

I used to be like this in 9th grade, truly afraid to go outside. I often go for walks now just to move around. I don’t socialize with anyone, but it feels good anyway. Just about anything is better than rotting 24/7.
yeah i used to go on walks a lot too but this past 1-2 years i have been slowly declining in activity due to depression. theres a summer long sale at the ice cream store nearby me. ill probably go get something there.

yeah i used to go on walks a lot too but this past 1-2 years i have been slowly declining in activity due to depression. theres a summer long sale at the ice cream store nearby me. ill probably go get something there.
Brutal. You definitely should go get some ice cream at least. I know for me, when I’m just rotting inside, it makes me feel good when we go to our cabin and I do yard work under the hot sun.

Ignore everyone in peripheral vision and you good

Sad Arrested Development GIF

Brutal. You definitely should go get some ice cream at least. I know for me, when I’m just rotting inside, it makes me feel good when we go to our cabin and I do yard work under the hot sun.
lifefuel for bluecollarcels

lifefuel for bluecollarcels
I had an engine apart recently for repairs on one of my riding mowers. The intake valve seat has popped out, so I have to put it back in and use a metal punch to go around the engine block to help seal it in place.
IMG 2900

trying to get myself motivated preemptively so i can be determined to actually leave my room tomorrow.
watch some david goggins edits on tiktok, I know its cringe af but they actually helped me to get up at 6am to run and then take a cold shower. ITS GONNA BE FREEZING NIGGA

watch some david goggins edits on tiktok, I know its cringe af but they actually helped me to get up at 6am to run and then take a cold shower. ITS GONNA BE FREEZING NIGGA
i fortunately uninstalled tiktok so edits arent an option for me. i will get through this using sheer willpower and my mom because shes practically begging for me to see the sunlight. i can tell shes trying her best and the guilt of failing her is weighing on me.

i have rotted for too long my brain is turning into rancid wet slimy slop slopping around in my slophead. i need to go outside and interact with the world or else i will die from sepsis due to how infected my brain has become.

go during the night so people don't have to see your face

going during the night is an awesome experience if you blast your favorite music on your airpods its a moment when you feel like an actual normal person not like a subhuman, definitely recommend. 4am-5am is probably the best time so late night clubbers have already gone to sleep and early risers workers didn't get up yet (worked in my small city, might be different in bigger ones)

no the whole point is to be in the sunlight. its summer after all. also, despite being mogged to death, i still sometimes like just observing what people do. theres usually only young kids or elderly in my neighbourhood that are out in the day time so im not too concerned about other people. most older teens/young adults are too busy being wageslaves or having friends during the day so honestly a huge win for the unemployed.

going during the night is an awesome experience if you blast your favorite music on your airpods its a moment when you feel like an actual normal person not like a subhuman, definitely recommend. 4am-5am is probably the best time so late night clubbers have already gone to sleep and early risers workers didn't get up yet (worked in my small city, might be different in bigger ones)
night time is nice, maybe ill try it another day, but tomorrow i want to tackle the sunlight.

night time is nice, maybe ill try it another day, but tomorrow i want to tackle the sunlight.
yeah I mostly did my night walks because I had a fucked up sleep schedule for 2 weeks where I stayed up till 6am anyway so I decided that instead of watching tiktoks I would go for walks

yeah I mostly did my night walks because I had a fucked up sleep schedule for 2 weeks where I stayed up till 6am anyway so I decided that instead of watching tiktoks I would go for walks
thats a great alternative to tiktok. have you still been going on walks?

thats a great alternative to tiktok. have you still been going on walks?
i started running in the morning instead of doing walks but I stopped because of finals in uni, need to get back to it

i started running in the morning instead of doing walks but I stopped because of finals in uni, need to get back to it
makes sense. but back into it soon before the motivation leaves you :feelsautistic:

makes sense. but back into it soon before the motivation leaves you :feelsautistic:
I am trying to build up my willpower this summer, it was going nice because I really liked the runs so it's only because of the finals that I stopped and it won't be that hard to come back. Planning on starting going to the gym also

Based, walkmaxxing can be a nice cope. Especially not during the summer

Go camping where people can’t find you. Preferably near water. You can still LDAR but it’s more peaceful