Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I will go insane if I keep being alone

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I'm tired of doing nothing other than working and rotting at home.
I can't go on like this, I will want to jump off a cliff eventually if this continues.

Send help, subhuman here.

stop going outside, you are feeling like this because you see happy people irl

stop going outside, you are feeling like this because you see happy people irl
Yes I am jelly, I hate seeing socially functioning people go out with friends and their gf and have meaning, I have none.
I am nothing but a useless entity that its existence itself is a mistake, so fuck you, I want something to live for.

Yes I am jelly, I hate seeing socially functioning people go out with friends and their gf and have meaning, I have none.
I am nothing but a useless leech that its existence itself is a mistake, so fuck you, I want something to live for.
idk fuck you too, you will never be happy because you are ugly, everything you do as an incel is a cope

Yes this is exactly why I don't go outside, it makes me even more depressed.

This forum is >90% of the human interaction I have in my life tbhtbh

See you tomorrow.

After a while you'll get used to it. Just swallow black pill.

I get suicidal hallucinations. I start seeing dark black/purple/green clouds with TV static in them floating in front of my face. It's hard to sleep at night because I think about how worthless my life has been up to this point, how ugly and deformed I am, and how unlikely it is that's I'll ever be able to afford my surgeries, and the thought of looking the same as I do now when I'm thirty. It makes my muscles tighten up and I toss and turn while grinding my teeth all night. Once I look on the mirror in the morning, I feel sick to my stomach all day. The only way I can relax and slow my heart down is by thinking about suicide.

Maybe try finding a hobby like Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. It's definitely helped me a lot. It's a lot of fun and you'll make good friends. It also improves your self-esteem and confidence. There's also foids who do Jiu-Jitsu :)

Calm your mind. Just

Lay
Down
And
Relax

Imagine waking up, going to work in a job that's soul-crushing and thankless, then coming home to a nagging gf/wife who resents you. There are some horrible fates for those who have someone, the only life worth envying is that of Chad. Now you said that you want friends? Well, post-school friends are mostly guys to pass the time with and you're at least at the age where the discussion is about fake-slaying or sportcel shit. Sounds like a lot of fun...NOT! I don't know if I or anyone here can help you because you might be too socially stunted or ugly to change things. How do people react to you? Did you have friends before?

Hey man just know that we are here for your. Even when times are tough know that your posts and black pill proofs that you come across will always be valued. If it gets too hard don't hesitate to.......

extremely relatable, all i do is work and sleep and play videogames to fill the time between.

I would rather be alone than with people that make me feel all alone.

Never alone.