Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will go back to high school next year

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
well kind of...my local high school offers foreign language lessons to the community. Unfortunately, I missed this year's registration deadline. I will sign up for the 2020 class. I don't really care about learning a foreign language, I will be going there because it's a great opportunity to meet a jb. I will be in the same building that jbs go everyday to get" muh education". It's very likely that I will meet a lot of em " children". Who knows...I might even invite a few to " study" with me in my house.

I will try it for a week, if it fails then I will give up on meeting jbs the legal way. I will just travel north and pay $60 for a teenage prostitute.

In for the IT screencap

Based, i hope you slay and IT stays mad

well kind of...my local high school offers foreign language lessons to the community. Unfortunately, I missed this year's registration deadline. I will sign up for the 2020 class. I don't really care about learning a foreign language, I will be going there because it's a great opportunity to meet a jb. I will be in the same building that jbs go everyday to get" muh education". It's very likely that I will meet a lot of em " children". Who knows...I might even invite a few to " study" with me in my house.

I will try it for a week, if it fails then I will give up on meeting jbs the legal way. I will just travel north and pay $60 for a teenage prostitute.
i dont know how things are in brazil but thats not how it works in america. High schools here have community classes too but they are all in the evening long after high school classes have ended and JBs have gone home. Its only adults that take the community classes. sorry to break it to u but i highly doubt any JBs are gonna be there.

same but whats life fuel about that?

i dont know how things are in brazil but thats not how it works in america. High schools here have community classes too but they are all in the evening long after high school classes have ended and JBs have gone home. Its only adults that take the community classes. sorry to break it to u but i highly doubt any JBs are gonna be there.
Atomic Suifuel

I was thinking the same thing. His only hope would be to meet a jb from an extracurricular group practicing late. Even then, teenage girls are very bitchy and look down on low status men as well

if you are serious op, thats a bit too optimistic for an incel

I agree, but unfortunately he cant post his experience here for cucktears to see.
just reading his post and thinking about him having this in mind is making them RAGE

I would assume the only JB you’d get would be the absolute whores who have already fucked half the school. But hopefully you end up getting with a virgin.

I remember my first year after high school I went back in the school to walk around assuming I’d get some interest. Nope, everything was exactly the same. I’m surprised someone actually opened the door for me.

Good luck fren

( SuiFuel )
Ngl bruh.

Still...
I wish you good luck.

#Transagelivesmatter

even if that's the case, they give you a card which grants you access to the school. So if the classes are in the evening, I'll go there during the day to hang out in the library. If there's a jb studying by herself, I'll try to make a move and start a conversation. I'll have an excuse to be in the building, they won't be able to kick me out as a creepy old guy.

hey IT include me in the screenshot

Good luck. I am going back to college as well.

If I may suggest:

1. Dress up clean and proper.
2. Look like a leader. Young foids are VERY easy to fool. Know that, and make full use of it.
3. Make friends with several, and then slowly take them home.

even if that's the case, they give you a card which grants you access to the school. So if the classes are in the evening, I'll go there during the day to hang out in the library. If there's a jb studying by herself, I'll try to make a move and start a conversation. I'll have an excuse to be in the building, they won't be able to kick me out as a creepy old guy.
well good luck man. keep up updated. Make sure you try to look younger. Are you bald or balding? If so, wear a hat and make sure its a trendy one a teenager would wear. Also make sure you dress nice and in a youthful way. You dont want to give away that you are soooo much older. If girls think you are maybe 21 or 22, they will like it because high school girls always prefer college aged men. Its still a long shot thouugh so prepare for disappointment...

high schoolers are fucking mongoloids.

Based. Wish you success.
What would you rate yourself and have you approached girls when you were teenager and in your early twenties?

You said you were about my looksmatch level so... VERY good luck to you, my friend, you'll need it.

You said you were about my looksmatch level so... VERY good luck to you, my friend, you'll need it.

Thanks, man. I'm glad you are back.