Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I Will give my parents a Hindu funeral!

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
These fuckers hate Hindus and simp for the Arab supremacist Islam bullshit religion. As revenge for me being born to a low IQ poorfag Muslim family, I will be giving them both a Hindu funeral. I will have them cremated like Hindus rather than buried in a coffin like Muslims. They don't deserve a proper Muslim funeral. They are scum for decieving me into worshipping a false moon God for decades.

Decades of my life will be spent being a wageslave cause these poorfag trash had me. Already 3+ decades have gone by of me being a dog and and a slave to the financial system. and so will another 2 decades before I can escape. 1/2 my life I have been forced to toil away as mere cog for Mr.Shekelberg. This is a crime against humanity, a sin so great that there is no compensation for it in this world.

Are you a wizard bro? :feelsmage:

I will have them cremated like Hindus rather than buried in a coffin like Muslims.
Based, scatter their ashes in the Ganges river :feelshmm:
Decades of my life will be spent being a wageslave cause these poorfag trash had me. Already 3+ decades have gone by of me being a dog and and a slave to the financial system. and so will another 2 decades before I can escape. 1/2 my life I have been forced to toil away as mere cog for Mr.Shekelberg.
Stay in your lane wagie.
This is a crime against humanity, a sin so great that there is no compensation for it in this world.
Giving birth to a sub 5 male should be a crime.

Are you a wizard bro? :feelsmage:
yes at this point :feelsohgod::feelsrope:
Based, scatter their ashes in the Ganges river :feelshmm:

Stay in your lane wagie.

Giving birth to a sub 5 male should be a crime.
Agreed governments should sterilize sub 5 men and foids also mandatory euthanasia for everyone post puberty if they aren't higher than 5/10 looks