Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I will forever be a broken man if I don't manage to take a female's virginity

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Every single man who pays his taxes should be able to claim at least one female for himself. If you take a female's virginity she is in many ways yours forever.
You will always be the first guy who first got to jizz inside her at her purest and youngest. You got the best version of her.

Imagine attending her wedding and seeing the 25+ year old version of the woman you deflowered knowing that the man she is about to get married to will have to use a pussy which was first entered by you. That man will forever be cucked by you. You can literally tell him straight to his face "I fucked your wife" and you would be 100% correct.
He'll be fucking her now also, the only difference is that you got her in her prime and it was free as you were both probably teenagers so you weren't exactly betabuxxing her. On the other hand, her husband, the man who devoted the rest of his life into her, got a defiled and old version of her and he had to get down on one knee like a good cuckold to put a ring on the roastie's finger. A finger which touched hundreds of dicks.

It's quite brutal to think about the fact that there will never be a female whose first dick was mine.

And for those who say virginity isn't valuable, there's a reason Arabcels pay millions to take average females' virginities.

Last edited:
Um sweaty, you arent entitled to a virgin girl. That's gross, are you really being serious? Isnt it creepy that you want a pure virgin female that hasn't been tainted by another mans seed?

this was brutal to read ngl

Just morph into Chad theory

virgin females dont exist after 14

so ur pretty much fucked

Um sweaty, you arent entitled to a virgin girl. That's gross, are you really being serious? Isnt it creepy that you want a pure virgin female that hasn't been tainted by another mans seed?
I seriously don't understand their moronic brains, how is this even creepy.
Fuck cucks and their landwhales who have the bodycount of 100.

Every single man who pays his taxes should be able to claim at least one female for himself.
Claps

It is a hellish kind of feeling.:cryfeels:

beautiful post and god bless you :feelsokman:

JFL at wanting a virgin. Chadlight problems...

at this point in my liife the only way im going to ever fuck a virgin is if my mom fucking babysits her friends granddaughter like i keep asking her too!

I'm already too old for that shit, a foid might take my virginity one day but i'll never take hers and that makes me real mad

I don’t really care about that

Can you believe there are actual cucks out there who unironically think that experienced women (sluts) are better to fuck. Sex isn’t that complicated and pretty much all the effort lies on the man with his performance, the foid just stands there and takes it, making all her experience worth null.

I'm already too old for that shit, a foid might take my virginity one day but i'll never take hers and that makes me real mad
Yeah man. I used to be so angry in my teens that I won't be able to take a foids virginity, but now I feel like I don't even care anymore. It's just whatever. It barely has any meaning to me anymore. I would be 100% happy with any foid who didn't slut around half the town.

Yeah man. I used to be so angry in my teens that I won't be able to take a foids virginity, but now I feel like I don't even care anymore. It's just whatever. It barely has any meaning to me anymore. I would be 100% happy with any foid who didn't slut around half the town.
Same, but less 100% happy

Chad only boyo

Can you believe there are actual cucks out there who unironically think that experienced women (sluts) are better to fuck. Sex isn’t that complicated and pretty much all the effort lies on the man with his performance, the foid just stands there and takes it, making all her experience worth null.

Those are also the cucks who actually only see women as sex objects.

"She had more sex so the sex will be better now, doesn't matter that she's not exactly fit to be the mother of my child, being no more than a used fleshlight :soy:"

Every single man who pays his taxes should be able to claim at least one female for himself. If you take a female's virginity she is in many ways yours forever.
You will always be the first guy who first got to jizz inside her at her purest and youngest. You got the best version of her.

Imagine attending her wedding and seeing the 25+ year old version of the woman you deflowered knowing that the man she is about to get married to will have to use a pussy which was first entered by you. That man will forever be cucked by you. You can literally tell him straight to his face "I fucked your wife" and you would be 100% correct.
He'll be fucking her now also, the only difference is that you got her in her prime and it was free as you were both probably teenagers so you weren't exactly betabuxxing her. On the other hand, her husband, the man who devoted the rest of his life into her, got a defiled and old version of her and he had to get down on one knee like a good cuckold to put a ring on the roastie's finger. A finger which touched hundreds of dicks.

It's quite brutal to think about the fact that there will never be a female whose first dick was mine.

And for those who say virginity isn't valuable, there's a reason Arabcels pay millions to take average females' virginities.
Yeahh

It's threads like these man, I will never give 100% to a used hole.

Imagine attending her wedding and seeing the 25+ year old version of the woman you deflowered knowing that the man she is about to get married to will have to use a pussy which was first entered by you.
That would be some extreme lifefuel. Crazy to think that chads actually get to feel this feeling when I never will.

Sadly tbh, too much pressure put onto men. Not like we would feel it anyways.

consent-and-marriage-comic1.png

virgin females dont exist after 14

Too bad 13 being legal is over-rode by prefectures or some shit.

many prefectures also have local "corruption of minors" or "obscenity statutes" (淫行条例) which raise the de-facto age of consent to 16-18, unless they are in a "sincere romantic relationship", usually determined by parental consent. For example, the effective age of consent in Tokyo by local statute is 18. The age of marriage is 16 for girls and 18 for boys with parental permission, and 20 otherwise (as stated in " ナス邃「窶慊カ窶「ナクナスニ停?邸", the Child Welfare Act of Japan.

Japan does not have a close-in-age exemption. Close in age exemptions, commonly known as "Romeo and Juliet laws" in the United States, are put in place to prevent the prosecution of individuals who engage in consensual sexual activity when both participants are significantly close in age to each other, and one or both partners are below the age of consent.

Because there is no close-in-age exemption in Japan, it is possible for two individuals both under the age of 13 who willingly engage in intercourse to both be prosecuted for statutory rape, although this is rare. Similarly, no protections are reserved for sexual relations in which one participant is a 12 year old and the second is a 13 or 14 year old.
This is kind of genius, I would love to be a cop in Tokyo putting 17 year old Chads in jail for fucking their GFs.

You would need to coordinate with informants who surveil them, would be hard to collect evidence they were fucking in private rather than just dating in public. Would need to find used condoms in the garbage or some shit, and BJs would be impossible.

Last edited:
Reading your posts reminds me of why I still live. Absolutely based. God bless you.

Normies will think you’re a crazy misogynist for not wanting to turn a whore into a housewife.
Respect man. I love posts like this. You and @SchrodingersDick are the best at them, like the one in my sig