Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will fail another course at college

copebuster

copebuster

Banned
-
This is the third college my parents enrolled me in cuz i failed my last two. I just can't keep going to classes. the anxiety and depression is too much. I can't study. I don't even know when my midterms are and I don't know who to ask. My parents will kill me. I'm such a failuire.

Third college? It’s ogre.

I regret graduating college. i should have dropped out and lived on the street

check syllabus or email professor for midterm date, but it sound ogre for you. your parents shouldn't just enroll you in new colleges over and over again if you keep failing, but someone who would have kids probably isnt that rational to begin with

should throw your sorry ass into the military

Man what the fuck is even the point anymore?

I know what you mean. Only way I was able to do good in college was isolate my self and study 24/7 I still did mediocre because im stupid and panic on hard questions

You should get your life in order.

check syllabus or email professor for midterm date, but it sound ogre for you. your parents shouldn't just enroll you in new colleges over and over again if you keep failing, but someone who would have kids probably isnt that rational to begin with
tried that. no syllabys nothing on the website and the professors are too retarded to use emails at this shitty college. my parents just won't understand no matter how much i beg them that I am not meant for this

You should get your life in order.
yeah thanks now everything is fixed i am no longer tournmanted, ugly, deperessed, rejected, lonely, stupid, low iq and anxious

This is not your fault, brother. Remember that.

ThERe are other ways.

yeah thanks now everything is fixed i am no longer tournmanted, ugly, deperessed, rejected, lonely, stupid, low iq and anxious

I dont think there is something we can do, just saying.

I feel you man... I was forced to drop out of HS because of low performance caused by mental ilness (ADHD, SPD, depression, brain fog). We have no future.

Any peanut brain can graduate college I feel.

This is the third college my parents enrolled me in cuz i failed my last two. I just can't keep going to classes. the anxiety and depression is too much. I can't study. I don't even know when my midterms are and I don't know who to ask. My parents will kill me. I'm such a failuire.
While the chance lasts, improve yourself. Because your parents are still there for you. They place their hopes, worked hard to put you in college. Most of hs here have parents that either died or don't give a shit at all. You still have hope. Fighting!

While the chance lasts, improve yourself. Because your parents are still there for you. They place their hopes, worked hard to put you in college. Most of hs here have parents that either died or don't give a shit at all. You still have hope. Fighting!
I don't have hope. YYou don't understand how stupid i am. if i did an iq test i bet it would be below 80 or something. plus i can't go to classes i start crying when seeing other people.

This is not your fault, brother. Remember that.
are you being serious or ironic?

I dont think there is something we can do, just saying.
I know. I just want to cry to someone but I have no one