Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I will do a root canal treatment today

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
I LDARmaxxed too much and neglected my oral hygiene. Don't make the same mistakes I did. At least don't go to sleep without brushing your teeth, because when you sleep your teeth are less protected. I learned my lesson and my hygiene in the last few months is much better.

@Saysitsover

Good luck brocel.

I LDARmaxxed too much and neglected my oral hygiene. Don't make the same mistakes I did. At least don't go to sleep without brushing your teeth, because when you sleep your teeth are less protected. I learned my lesson and my hygiene in the last few months is much better.
Brutal, Will do!

God speed brocel it'll be okay.

Btw, you can remineralize your teeth to an extent. Just buy chewable calcium pills, chew them and coat your teeth with the calcium. Hydroxyapatite would probably be even better. Just brush your teeth without fluoride before you do this. Its a slow process but it does indeed work

i also had some problems with my teeth in the past months but i went to the teeth doctor twice to fix it and it took me a ton of money also
all this could have been avoided if i just bought a brush and some toothpaste and started brushing daily
anyway, good luck

We need to rot our teeth bro don’t go dentist

novocaine go brr.

480x480-syringe_480x480@2x.jpg

Btw, you can remineralize your teeth to an extent. Just buy chewable calcium pills, chew them and coat your teeth with the calcium. Hydroxyapatite would probably be even better. Just brush your teeth without fluoride before you do this. Its a slow process but it does indeed work
He should be rotting the teeth no mineral

I have a cavity as well, dosent hurt though

It should have been a foid.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back