Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I will describe all how normies respond to you about dating. Example: "Parents: It's your fault, bootstraps, etc."

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
This is assuming you're normie tier. The further down in looks you go, the more insane the responses will be.

Parents: It's your fault your alone. You need a better personality. You need to work harder. Ugly guys get beautiful wives all the time. Pull yourself up by the bootstraps, etc.

Women: Women don't even care about looks. You need more confidence. You should work on your personality.

Media, reddit, etc (if you're white): You're a white supremacist. I bet you want to murder black people. I bet you're also a rapist, despite being a virgin.

Feel free to add your own.

"You're weird."
"You have a messed up mind"
"You're crazy"
"You look fine, you're not ugly"

"just be confident bro, and make her laugh"
"you should work out"
"you need to get out more often"
"women want men who can make them feel safe"

That one guy you used to talk to: you’re ugly bro.

"There is a little angel between everyone." :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Someone from my family unironically when I was talking about my inceldom.

"Looks are subjective, I'm sure someone will find you attractive"
"If my unattractive friend can get laid, you should be able to as well"
"Be patient, you will eventually find a girlfriend at college/work"
"Just focus on your yourself and women will come to you"

"Looks are subjective, I'm sure someone will find you attractive"
yeah i usually respond to this with aight you can say that looks are subjective but if multiple people find me ugly than there is some objectivity in their subjectivity

yeah i usually respond to this with aight you can say that looks are subjective but if multiple people find me ugly than there is some objectivity in their subjectivity
"Looks are subjective" is the most retarded blue-pilled shit ever, I don't know how anyone can be convinced that its true

Its like comparing Blackops2cel to Chris Hemsworth, its obvious which one is ugly, there's no subjectivity.

Tbh, I'd say most normies know that looks are objective, but they enjoy gas-lighting incels.

"Looks are subjective" is the most retarded blue-pilled shit ever, I don't know how anyone can be convinced that its true

Its like comparing Blackops2cel to Chris Hemsworth, its obvious which one is ugly, there's no subjectivity.

Tbh, I'd say most normies know that looks are objective, but they enjoy gas-lighting incels.
if looks are subjective so is the price of diamonds :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

if looks are subjective so is the price of diamonds :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
The price of diamonds is subjective tho, and worth nothing but the sum of the perceptions of them based off advertising and sentimentality.

The price of diamonds is subjective tho, and worth nothing but the sum of the perceptions of them based off advertising.
i'm pretty sure that the price is also determined by rarity so there is some objective prize on em

i'm pretty sure that the price is also determined by rarity so there is some objective prize on em
Artificial scarcity :feelsthink:

And foid conformism drives the demand, as they all want their betabuxxes to kneel before them and initiate their bonds of slavery by putting Shlomo Shekelstein's $10,000 diamond rings onto their fingers.

"There is a little angel between everyone." :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Someone from my family unironically when I was talking about my inceldom.

"Every pot has a lid."

Artificial scarcity :feelsthink:

And foid conformism drives the demand, as they all want their betabuxxes to kneel before them and initiate their bonds of slavery by putting Shlomo Shekelstein's $10,000 diamond rings onto their fingers.

Last edited:
Shell come along dont worry. Just work on yourself and shell come running. Now no one has the guts to mention that shit to me im literally rotted out from years of wageslavery. She never came running, she never existed.